Little Miss Sunshine: Beachwear has a tropical flavour this summer
Think parrots, palm trees and pure white sand...
Saturday 14 July 2012
All prices subject to change during sale period.
Styling: Gemma Hayward
Photographs: Rhys Frampton
Model: Saray at Ford Models
Hair: Gow Tanaka using Paul Mitchell
Make-up: Adam de Cruz at Yumikoto using Chanel S 2012 and Hydra Beauty Serum
Stylist's Assistant: Emma Akbareian
Photographer's Assistants: Rokas Darulis, Andy Picton
Filming and Editing: Daniel Burdett
Retouching: Oliver Ingrouille
With thanks to netflights.com, 0844 692 6792. return flights London to Miami with Delta Airlines from £547.
Shot at Kimpton's Surfcomber Miami, South Beach; surfcomber.com
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 7 (or iPhone 6S) leaked pictures show similarities to older model — but Apple is fixing the biggest issue of all
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
Google has set its terrifying, dreaming image robots on the public
The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 Baby rescued 1km out to sea after parents forgot about her
£17000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are fluent in Japanese a...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...