Men: here’s a fashion car for you
How to get men keen on fashion? Savile Row suits which could make even the most dramatically scruffy men (ahem) feel like James Bond? Or shoes which make the wearers feel like Daniel Craig on the red carpet? But no: we men like brum brum! A shiny car – that’ll do it.
Mercedes-Benz has teamed up with London tailor Nick Hart of Spencer Hart to tailor a Merc CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake like a matinee idol. It was unveiled at Spencer Hart’s London Collections: Men show yesterday. Hart’s tailoring of the car involved no crotch cupping, but instead the addition of custom-blended paint; chocolate brown Italian leather seats with the Spencer Hart logo (with Midnight Blue stitching no less!) and Nick Hart’s signature on the car’s main console. Fancy.
The non-couture CLS Shooting Brake costs £83,000. The price of Hart’s version is available “on request” ie, a few grand more.
You’d be better spending the difference on one of his suits.
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
Alien: Isolation preview - If you scream in space, it makes a sound
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
How much independence should children have?
- 1 Fifty Shades of Grey movie trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 50 books for students to read this summer: From Ernest Hemingway to Gillian Flynn
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
£30000 - £38500 Per Annum + 25 days holiday, pension, subsidised restaurant: C...
£34000 - £37000 Per Annum + excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Lt...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Pension, Holiday, Flexi-time: Progressive Recruitm...
£280 - £320 per day: Progressive Recruitment: C#, WinForms, Desktop Developmen...