Menswear Gallery: Shore thing
It's time for a sea change - wrap up warm this season with chunky knits and cosy gilets
Saturday 24 September 2011
As autumn sneaks past and winter creeps in you'll want to escape that brisk sea breeze, whether you're a sea faring bucaneer or city slicker.
Check out the gallery on the right for this season's most ship-shape of looks.
Life & Style blogs
Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
Fake goats’ cheese found in supermarkets
Alternatives to cow’s milk can cause Vitamin D deficiency
Handy hacks that make life easier: New book reveals how to rid your inbox of spam, protect your passwords and amplify your iPhone
St Bees in Cumbria is named the best place to raise a family in the UK
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Couple die within 28 hours of each other after being married for 73 years
£110 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Cambridge: English Teacher needed for ...
£60000 - £70000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£110 - £130 per day: Randstad Education Reading: Great opportunities for Cover...
£110 - £130 per day: Randstad Education Reading: QTS Maths Teachers needed for...