Menswear Gallery: Shore thing
It's time for a sea change - wrap up warm this season with chunky knits and cosy gilets
Saturday 24 September 2011
As autumn sneaks past and winter creeps in you'll want to escape that brisk sea breeze, whether you're a sea faring bucaneer or city slicker.
Check out the gallery on the right for this season's most ship-shape of looks.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Geeks who rocked the world: Documentary looks back at origins of the computer-games industry
Deliberately urinating before sex can increase risk of urinary tract infections
Cervical cancer: Charity urges women to post messy lipstick selfies to promote smear tests
Broadmoor financial scandal: The £4m of NHS funds wasted at high-security hospital
- 1 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Men behaving badly: Urinating while standing, 'manspreading' and the gendering of selfishness
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: OXFORD - REGIONAL FIRM - An excellent opportu...
Super Package: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - SENIOR CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE - An outstan...
£15000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Fantastic opportunities are ava...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Compute Engineer is required to join a globa...