Orange is the hottest lip shade of the season
Sunday 23 March 2014
Clockwise from top left: Stay Perfect Lipstick in Gay Geranium, £9.75, No 7, boots.com
Classic Cream Lipstick in Succulent, £24, Dolce & Gabbana, 020 7730 1234
Stay Pout Lipstick in Make An Entrance, £4.49, Seventeen, boots.com
Lip Color Sheer in Sweet Spot, £36, Tom Ford, selfridges.com
Rouge Eclat in Juicy Clementine, £19.50, clarins.co.uk
Styled by Emma Akbareian
Photograph by Arthur Woodcroft
Set design by Kerry Hughes
Life & Style blogs
Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time: 10 worst gadgets of recent times
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Facebook status updates indicates whether a user is narcissistic or neurotic, research finds
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...