Pale and very interesting
How to look beautiful in beige
Saturday 23 March 2013
Styling by Gemma Hayward
Photographs by Patrick Lindblom
Model: Charlotte T at Storm
Make-up: Sofia Bermudez using Guerlain Spring/Summer 13
Hair: Kota at Balcony Jump using Shu Uemura Art of Hair
Digital operator: Daniel Simm
Stylist's assistant: Emma Akabreian
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Katie Hopkins gives rare glimpse of sensitive side with heartfelt open letter to her children penned in case she dies from epilepsy
- 2 Rihanna's Met Gala dress took one Chinese woman 2 years to make, was reduced to omelette meme in 2 seconds
- 3 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to replace Jeremy Clarkson and co
- 4 #JeSuisEd: People share photos of themselves eating awkwardly in solidarity with Labour leader
- 5 Women think Irish men are the sexiest, survey finds
£35000 - £40000 per annum + car and benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Helpdesk Analyst - Devon - £20,000 ...
£35000 - £50000 per annum + generous bonus: Ashdown Group: Business Analytics ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Project Coordinator (Software Dev...