Pale and very interesting
How to look beautiful in beige
Saturday 23 March 2013
Styling by Gemma Hayward
Photographs by Patrick Lindblom
Model: Charlotte T at Storm
Make-up: Sofia Bermudez using Guerlain Spring/Summer 13
Hair: Kota at Balcony Jump using Shu Uemura Art of Hair
Digital operator: Daniel Simm
Stylist's assistant: Emma Akabreian
Life & Style blogs
UK police to start seizing drivers' mobile phones after all crashes
Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Watch: Vogue Italia's plus-size models in fetish-inspired lingerie shoot
Ebola: UK is ready to deal with outbreak, says Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 Zayn Malik on Israel-Gaza: One Direction singer bombarded with Twitter death threats after posting #FreePalestine
- < Previous
- Next >
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: SAP FICO SOLUTI...
£30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly reputable software house is looking ...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: SAP PROJECT MAN...
£50000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: A unique and rare opport...