Photoshoot: Stylish polo shirts for men
Monday 14 July 2014
Once solely the domain of mods and skinheads, the knitted polo shirt has taken on a new sense of luxury this summer. Best worn with panache and a dash of its original attitude
The origins of the polo shirt might be in the sport of the same name but its use has fortunately diversified. This summer the polo shirt is about luxury. Not just sportswear.
Worn far and wide a polo shirt is that rare thing in fashion; wearable across ages and occasions and more importantly timeless. The more tailored structure allows the style to strike a comfortable balance between a casual t-shirt and the stuffiness of a formal shirt.
The British may suffer from an unfortunate reputation when it comes to summer dressing; however invest in one of these styles for a fail-safe addition to your holiday wardrobe.
Photographer: Joe Quigg
Stylist: Lee Holmes
Grooming: by Tyler Johnston using Kiehl’s
Model: Dylan at Models 1
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are the go-to company for ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join the UK's leadin...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This caravan dealership are currently recruiti...