Photoshoot: Stylish polo shirts for men
Monday 14 July 2014
Once solely the domain of mods and skinheads, the knitted polo shirt has taken on a new sense of luxury this summer. Best worn with panache and a dash of its original attitude
The origins of the polo shirt might be in the sport of the same name but its use has fortunately diversified. This summer the polo shirt is about luxury. Not just sportswear.
Worn far and wide a polo shirt is that rare thing in fashion; wearable across ages and occasions and more importantly timeless. The more tailored structure allows the style to strike a comfortable balance between a casual t-shirt and the stuffiness of a formal shirt.
The British may suffer from an unfortunate reputation when it comes to summer dressing; however invest in one of these styles for a fail-safe addition to your holiday wardrobe.
Photographer: Joe Quigg
Stylist: Lee Holmes
Grooming: by Tyler Johnston using Kiehl’s
Model: Dylan at Models 1
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gun instructor accidentally shot dead by nine-year-old girl with Uzi gun
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 5 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
- < Previous
- Next >
£40000 - £48000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# Devel...
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# Swift...
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Front-End Deve...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Graduate C# De...