Pretty as a petal: Gorgeous nail polishes to brighten the first days of summer
Sunday 04 May 2014
Clockwise from top: Nail Lacquer in Coral Beach, £26, Tom Ford, 0870 034 2566
Vernis in Junon, £18.50, Dior, debenhams.com
Build Me Up Buttercup Nail Lacquer, £16, Deborah Lippmann, selfridges.com
Vernis in Fashion Playground, £7.99, Essie, superdrug.com
Le Vernis in Rose Addiction, £15, Givenchy, harrods.com
Styling: Emma Akbareian
Photograph: Arthur Woodcroft
Set design: Kerry Hughes
Life & Style blogs
When did the Eiffel Tower open to the public? Six things you didn't know about iconic structure
Google Maps Pacman: company offers chance to play arcade classic on streets around the world
Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
American Apparel gets another ad banned by advertising watchdog for sexualising children
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 3 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 4 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 5 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
£28500 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company offers unique corp...
£20000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This world leader in the design...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company has 30 years of ex...
£27000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing cloud based I...