Pucker up and away: A spectrum of lipstick shades for high-flyers
Sunday 21 July 2013
(From left to right) 1. Lipstick in neon orange, £15, maccosmetics.co.uk
2. Rouge Eclat lipstick in true aubergine, £18.50, clarins.co.uk
3. Lip Color in Nude Vanille, £36, Tom Ford, 0870 034 2566
4. Colorburst Lip Butter in wild watermelon, £7.99, Revlon, boots.com
5. Rouge Coco Shine in pygmalion, £24, Chanel, houseoffraser.co.uk
Styled by Emma Akbareian
Photograph by Arthur Woodcroft
Set design: Kerry Hughes
Life & Style blogs
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
'Game-changing' new way to fight cancer discovered
The busiest Starbucks in the US is also the most secretive - it's where the CIA gets its coffee fix
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Front-End UI Application ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Domestic Service Only Engineers are requ...
£23600 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Employability Service withi...