Rihanna at River Island: collection is urban in flavour
The unveiling of popstar Rihanna's capsule collection for the high street chain River Island last night was timed to coincide with London Fashion Week, and was no less glitzy for its more accessible price tags.
Models Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn sat front row and Rihanna herself took a bow at the end. The clothes were urban in flavour, with crop tops, thigh-high slits and battered denim reflecting the tastes of the megastar that created it. It arrives in stores in early March.
Do you qualify – and how do you get it?
The Mayor of London's sister, Rachel Johnson, apologises for shocking tweet about the PM
Actress isn't a fan of Ed Miliband
Video: The official full-length trailer for the Jurassic Park sequel has dropped – two days early
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Revealed: Lidl’s £4 perfume smells identical to Chanel’s £70 scent - but the difference is in the bottle
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
- 1 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Black Friday 2014: Opening hours for John Lewis, Asda, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Junior SEO/ORM Content Execut...
£22000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£25000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is an acknowledged...
£26000 - £28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A truly exciting opportunity has ari...