Ripe pickings: Berry beauty products that will put some colour into your look this autumn
Sunday 20 October 2013
1. Lipstick in Merce £24, Aerin, esteelauder.co.uk
2. Pure Matte Lipstick in La Paz £18.50, narscosmetics.co.uk
3. Nail polish in L'Heure Bleue £18, Guerlain, selfridges.com
4. Eyeshadow duo in Heathered Plums £22, Elizabeth Arden, debenhams.com
5. Nail Lacquer in Dark Angel £11, maccosmetics.co.uk
Styled by Emma Akbareian
Photograph by Arthur woodcroft
Set design by Kerry Hughes
Life & Style blogs
Movie pirate given almost 3 years in prison for filming Fast & Furious 6 in back of cinema
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for pageant
Doctors tell Treasury of their anger at rejection of pay reviews
Tickets for Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in London are not on ‘sale’
- 1 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 2 Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for pageant
- 3 Crystal Palace next manager latest: Palace consider Ally McCoist - EXCLUSIVE
- 4 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A world leading business intellig...
£40000 - £60000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Application Support Analyst-(UNIX...
£30000 - £50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Application Support Analyst - SQL...
£40000 - £60000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Application Support - FIX protoco...