Scents and sensiblities: Which new spring fragrance best fits your personality?
Sunday 10 March 2013
1. Lily Absolute
£58.50, Stella McCartney, johnlewis.com
Floral notes of lily of the valley layer over spicier scents of pink pepper and black truffle for a deep, fresh fragrance
2. Acqua Iris Nobile
A musky base of iris pallida blends with citrus notes of mandarin and grapefruit for a soft freshness
3. Les Exclusifs de Chanel 1932
£110, Chanel, 020 7493 3836
Crisply combines top notes of pear and grapefruit with that Chanel favourite, jasmine
4. La Fille de Berlin
£69, Serge Lutens, 020 7730 1234
Concentrated notes of rose provide a fiercely passionate fragrance
5. Eau Legere
£54, Bottega Venetta, harrods.com
Top notes of leathery chypre combine with the freshness of gardenia fora scent that is inherently feminine
£64, Dolce & Gabbana, available nationwide
Indian tuberose and jasmine sit alongside vanilla-infused caramel for a rich, exotic perfume
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
The magicians using online collaboration to push boundaries
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
Life & Style blogs
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Ian Watkins: Police probed over earlier allegations as paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber 'retiring from music'
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Capita Education Resou...
£39000 - £425000 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Newly Qualified ...
£30000 - £38001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: A highly respecta...
£45 - £55 per day: Randstad Education Newcastle: Level 3 Teaching Assistant in...