Scents and sensiblities: Which new spring fragrance best fits your personality?
Sunday 10 March 2013
1. Lily Absolute
£58.50, Stella McCartney, johnlewis.com
Floral notes of lily of the valley layer over spicier scents of pink pepper and black truffle for a deep, fresh fragrance
2. Acqua Iris Nobile
A musky base of iris pallida blends with citrus notes of mandarin and grapefruit for a soft freshness
3. Les Exclusifs de Chanel 1932
£110, Chanel, 020 7493 3836
Crisply combines top notes of pear and grapefruit with that Chanel favourite, jasmine
4. La Fille de Berlin
£69, Serge Lutens, 020 7730 1234
Concentrated notes of rose provide a fiercely passionate fragrance
5. Eau Legere
£54, Bottega Venetta, harrods.com
Top notes of leathery chypre combine with the freshness of gardenia fora scent that is inherently feminine
£64, Dolce & Gabbana, available nationwide
Indian tuberose and jasmine sit alongside vanilla-infused caramel for a rich, exotic perfume
Life & Style blogs
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 3 Dear 'The Sun', breast cancer isn't sexy
- 4 Teacher shows sex tape featuring herself to pupils during class by mistake
- 5 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: A small but growing chain of boutique hot...
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: The company works with Tier 1 FTSE 100 Ba...
£45 - 60k Per Annum: Charter Selection: Highly profitable leisure brand, marke...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residenti...