Slope off: The best beauty products for a skiing trip
Saturday 11 February 2012
1. Skin insulator SPF15
Borage seed oil provides skin with oxygenating nutrients essential for faces exposed to cold conditions – ideal when you're hitting the slopes this winter.
£31, Ole Henriksen, 020-7235 5000
2. Intensive treatment foot oil
Give your ski-feet some much-needed TLC with this intensive foot oil. Simply spray on and massage in.
£20, Margaret Dabbs London, 020-7938 5047
3. Sea buckthorn hand cream
Extra care is needed for hands in cold climes, so try this cream which contains the anti-oxidant properties of sea buckthorn to nourish and protect.
£6.95, Weleda, 0115 944 8222
4. Lip balm SPF20
Delicate lips should be protected with a high SPF at all times when on the mountains. This popular lip balm with a SPF of 20 is a reasonably-priced option.
£3.99, Neutrogena, boots.com
5. Fitness body oil
After a day on the slopes and a relaxing bath, rub in this body oil to soothe away muscle aches and pains.
£30, ESPA, 01252 352 231
6. Mountain sun cream SPF50+
Especially designed for winter sports, this protective sun cream is sweat- and water-resistant and will fit nicely into your ski jacket for on-the-go top-ups.
£8.99, Piz Buin, 0845 6015 792
Life & Style blogs
- 1 I was a Woman Against Feminism too
- 2 Fifty Shades of Grey movie trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 The Tory donor whose firm is one of Britain’s biggest tax avoiders - with HMRC's blessing
£30000 - £38500 Per Annum + 25 days holiday, pension, subsidised restaurant: C...
£34000 - £37000 Per Annum + excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Lt...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Pension, Holiday, Flexi-time: Progressive Recruitm...
£280 - £320 per day: Progressive Recruitment: C#, WinForms, Desktop Developmen...