Slope off: The best beauty products for a skiing trip
Saturday 11 February 2012
1. Skin insulator SPF15
Borage seed oil provides skin with oxygenating nutrients essential for faces exposed to cold conditions – ideal when you're hitting the slopes this winter.
£31, Ole Henriksen, 020-7235 5000
2. Intensive treatment foot oil
Give your ski-feet some much-needed TLC with this intensive foot oil. Simply spray on and massage in.
£20, Margaret Dabbs London, 020-7938 5047
3. Sea buckthorn hand cream
Extra care is needed for hands in cold climes, so try this cream which contains the anti-oxidant properties of sea buckthorn to nourish and protect.
£6.95, Weleda, 0115 944 8222
4. Lip balm SPF20
Delicate lips should be protected with a high SPF at all times when on the mountains. This popular lip balm with a SPF of 20 is a reasonably-priced option.
£3.99, Neutrogena, boots.com
5. Fitness body oil
After a day on the slopes and a relaxing bath, rub in this body oil to soothe away muscle aches and pains.
£30, ESPA, 01252 352 231
6. Mountain sun cream SPF50+
Especially designed for winter sports, this protective sun cream is sweat- and water-resistant and will fit nicely into your ski jacket for on-the-go top-ups.
£8.99, Piz Buin, 0845 6015 792
Life & Style blogs
NHS hospitals told not to fill vacancies as cash crisis bites
The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Edward Heath 'raped 12 year-old boy at Mayfair flat'
- 2 Sabrina Corgatelli: US hunting tourist posts picture of herself with dead giraffe after Cecil the lion outrage
- 3 Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
- 4 Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale divorce: One of music industry’s most enduring couples announce split after 12 years of marriage
- 5 A-level results 2015: UK exam board OCR admits it 'estimates' hundreds of pupils' grades after papers 'go missing'
£20000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an intermediate help de...
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This specialist personal injury...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Join a fast growing, UK based I...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An experienced TLO is required to manage, deli...