Smart move: The best tuxedos for the party season
Saturday 11 December 2010
Velvet or white, with bow tie or without... there's a tuxedo for every kind of party this season...
Click on the image on the right to launch the gallery
Model: Simon at Select
Grooming: Matt Raine using Kiehl's and Mr Natty
Production: Robbie McClintock, rmproduction.co.uk
Post Production: Mullis Morgan Group
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Caitlyn Jenner car crash: Driver who died in collision sued by surviving passengers for $18.5m
- 2 Pictures show young Palestinian girl biting Israeli soldier trying to detain boy during West Bank protests
- 3 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 4 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 5 The 20 toughest job interview questions in the world
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive or Senior Sal...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leading company produces h...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT provider for the educat...