Smart move: The best tuxedos for the party season
Saturday 11 December 2010
Velvet or white, with bow tie or without... there's a tuxedo for every kind of party this season...
Click on the image on the right to launch the gallery
Model: Simon at Select
Grooming: Matt Raine using Kiehl's and Mr Natty
Production: Robbie McClintock, rmproduction.co.uk
Post Production: Mullis Morgan Group
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
The Last of Us: Ashley Johnson says she would play Ellie in a sequel
UK police to start seizing drivers' mobile phones after all crashes
How much independence should children have?
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian and me: How Olivier Rousteing is revitalising the house of Balmain
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 4 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 5 Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter as minister says ‘animal rights come before religion’
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior BI Enginee...
Up to £171 PAYE per day (equal to 40 – 45K ) : Sauce Recruitment: This is a te...
£7 - £8 per hour: Randstad Education Leeds: Nursery Nurse Level 3 or above Ear...
£90 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Special Need teachers required t...