It's finally time to shed your winter woollens and plump for lightweight wardrobe staples instead
Monday 04 March 2013
Double breasted Shirt £25, burton.co.uk; blazer £125, massimodutti.com; trousers £40, riverisland.com
Denim jacket £45, River Island, as before; shirt £35, frenchconnection.com
T-shirt £8, sweater £79, Reiss, reiss.com; cream chinos £39.50, Gap, gap.eu
Shirt £75, tie £45, three-piece suit £450, all Reiss, as before; pocket square £12, belt £20, both topman.com
Photographer: Brian Daly
Stylist: Lee Holmes
Model: Tidiou at Select
Grooming: Jamie McCormick, using Kiehl's
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Zebra meat: Exotic and lean - but does it taste good?
Why do we have blood types?
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
The quest to find the perfect pair of earphones: Are custom, 3D printed earbuds the solution?
- 1 I was a Woman Against Feminism too
- 2 Fifty Shades of Grey movie trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 The Tory donor whose firm is one of Britain’s biggest tax avoiders - with HMRC's blessing
£30000 - £38500 Per Annum + 25 days holiday, pension, subsidised restaurant: C...
£34000 - £37000 Per Annum + excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Lt...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Pension, Holiday, Flexi-time: Progressive Recruitm...
£280 - £320 per day: Progressive Recruitment: C#, WinForms, Desktop Developmen...