It's finally time to shed your winter woollens and plump for lightweight wardrobe staples instead
Monday 04 March 2013
Double breasted Shirt £25, burton.co.uk; blazer £125, massimodutti.com; trousers £40, riverisland.com
Denim jacket £45, River Island, as before; shirt £35, frenchconnection.com
T-shirt £8, sweater £79, Reiss, reiss.com; cream chinos £39.50, Gap, gap.eu
Shirt £75, tie £45, three-piece suit £450, all Reiss, as before; pocket square £12, belt £20, both topman.com
Photographer: Brian Daly
Stylist: Lee Holmes
Model: Tidiou at Select
Grooming: Jamie McCormick, using Kiehl's
Life & Style blogs
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
The big fresh food con: Alarming truth behind the chocolate muffin that won't decay
Kate Moss: Previously unpublished nude photo revealed by Mert and Marcus
Holi: Festival of colours honoured with Google Doodle – here's what you need to know about the celebration
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Kate Moss: Previously unpublished nude photo revealed by Mert and Marcus
- 3 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 4 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 5 Bad Jews poster 'censored' on London Tube
£65000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Technical Presales Engineer - central London ...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Physiotherapist / Sports Ther...
£8 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Sales Executives / Advisors are required...
£14000 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for a...