Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Abbey Clancy's sci-fi shock-frock
Rebecca Gonsalves: Slicked-back and low-slung, this demure ponytail isn't quite enough to balance out the baring of flesh below the neck.
Hugh Montgomery: Sci-fi slick… in another life, she'd be on 'Battlestar Galatica' rather than 'Strictly'.
Rebecca: Unfeasibly long eyelash extensos – where there's a WAG, there's a way.
Hugh: Indeed. That these can stay on is totally gravity-defying. And we're totally warming to this space theme.
Rebecca: She's a walking, talking Brit Award in this Julien Macdonald shock-frock.
Hugh: A Union Jack dress? How insensitive. I mean, does she not know about Geri's recent chart travails? Let her hold on to some kind of legacy, OK?
Rebecca: All strapped up in skyscraper nude sandals, she best be careful she doesn't do herself a mischief with that frayed hem.
Hugh: We obviously can't see them, but we'll speculate that they're not really the point.
Life & Style blogs
Charlie Charlie Challenge: everyone on the internet thinks it’s a marketing stunt, but it probably isn’t
Not brushing your teeth can lead to dementia and heart disease
Insomnia could be cured with one simple therapy session, new study claims
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Spanish restaurant El Celler de Can Roca reclaims top spot to be named world's best restaurant
- 1 Amber Peat: Body found in search for missing 13-year-old who ran away after argument with her parents
- 2 California man brutally beat 82-year-old Sikh grandfather he mistook for 'one of those people'
- 3 Gay teenager 'forced to have sex with his own mother' to 'cure' his homosexuality, campaigners in India say
- 4 Charles Kennedy 'had better judgement drunk than many sober politicians' says Ian Hislop
- 5 Fifa corruption: Qatar says investigations are racist, anti-Arab and show 'ugly face' of countries who lost 2022 World Cup bid
Competitive salary & benefits: MBDA UK Ltd: Whats the opportunity? A pro-act...
Competitive salary & benefits: MBDA UK Ltd: Whats the opportunity? The small...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Fabricator welder required for ...
£14564 - £15311 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Inbound Customer Service Adviso...