Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Abbey Clancy's sci-fi shock-frock
Rebecca Gonsalves: Slicked-back and low-slung, this demure ponytail isn't quite enough to balance out the baring of flesh below the neck.
Hugh Montgomery: Sci-fi slick… in another life, she'd be on 'Battlestar Galatica' rather than 'Strictly'.
Rebecca: Unfeasibly long eyelash extensos – where there's a WAG, there's a way.
Hugh: Indeed. That these can stay on is totally gravity-defying. And we're totally warming to this space theme.
Rebecca: She's a walking, talking Brit Award in this Julien Macdonald shock-frock.
Hugh: A Union Jack dress? How insensitive. I mean, does she not know about Geri's recent chart travails? Let her hold on to some kind of legacy, OK?
Rebecca: All strapped up in skyscraper nude sandals, she best be careful she doesn't do herself a mischief with that frayed hem.
Hugh: We obviously can't see them, but we'll speculate that they're not really the point.
Life & Style blogs
Kanye West's Yeezy Boost trainers: All you need to know ahead of the UK launch
How Stephen Hawking is still alive, defying ALS and the worst expectations
The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 Prince Harry leaving the armed forced to pursue conservation projects in Africa
- 4 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: EXETER - A great new opportunity with real pot...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: EXETER - An outstanding senior opportunity for...
salary equal to £40K pro-rata: Sauce Recruitment: Are you available to start a...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Creative Front-End Developer - Claph...