Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Debbie Harry's New Rave washing-up outfit
Gemma Hayward: At first glance I thought this was Jack Nicholson in drag – it must be the sunglasses. But I'm still in love with her blond(i)e wispy rock-chick hair.
Hugh Montgomery: A stinging rebuke to the straightened manes that pass for hair on today's pop landscape.
Gemma: No, they aren't Marigolds, they're pink leather gloves. Of course they are.
Hugh: Although there is something in Harry's aloof expression which says, "Let me finish the bloody washing-up, because Broadchurch is on at nine."
Gemma: This dress/jacket hybrid is actually pretty great – it could even be a Comme des Garçons creation. What's less great is the sleeveless hoodie worn over the top.
Hugh: Clearly this is the result of an extensive game of wardrobe roulette.
Gemma: I love the sock marks on her ankles more than her bubblegum shoes, which she must have had since the 1980s.
Hugh: These fluoro sandals are what happen when your stripling of a stylist confuses "New Wave" with "New Rave".
Life & Style blogs
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
'Game-changing' new way to fight cancer discovered
The busiest Starbucks in the US is also the most secretive - it's where the CIA gets its coffee fix
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 4 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Front-End UI Application ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Domestic Service Only Engineers are requ...
£23600 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Employability Service withi...