Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Debbie Harry's New Rave washing-up outfit
Gemma Hayward: At first glance I thought this was Jack Nicholson in drag – it must be the sunglasses. But I'm still in love with her blond(i)e wispy rock-chick hair.
Hugh Montgomery: A stinging rebuke to the straightened manes that pass for hair on today's pop landscape.
Gemma: No, they aren't Marigolds, they're pink leather gloves. Of course they are.
Hugh: Although there is something in Harry's aloof expression which says, "Let me finish the bloody washing-up, because Broadchurch is on at nine."
Gemma: This dress/jacket hybrid is actually pretty great – it could even be a Comme des Garçons creation. What's less great is the sleeveless hoodie worn over the top.
Hugh: Clearly this is the result of an extensive game of wardrobe roulette.
Gemma: I love the sock marks on her ankles more than her bubblegum shoes, which she must have had since the 1980s.
Hugh: These fluoro sandals are what happen when your stripling of a stylist confuses "New Wave" with "New Rave".
Life & Style blogs
'Timeless fashion': It may be a paradox, but the industry loves it
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
New exhibition celebrates the evolution of swimwear
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Teenager tries to buy elderly homeless man breakfast at McDonald's but is told homeless people cannot be served under 'new policy'
- 1 Isis 'jihadi bride' claims forced sex with Yazidi girls is never rape because Koran condones it
- 2 Art Garfunkel calls Paul Simon a 'monster' with a Napoleon complex
- 3 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 4 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...