Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Debbie Harry's New Rave washing-up outfit
Gemma Hayward: At first glance I thought this was Jack Nicholson in drag – it must be the sunglasses. But I'm still in love with her blond(i)e wispy rock-chick hair.
Hugh Montgomery: A stinging rebuke to the straightened manes that pass for hair on today's pop landscape.
Gemma: No, they aren't Marigolds, they're pink leather gloves. Of course they are.
Hugh: Although there is something in Harry's aloof expression which says, "Let me finish the bloody washing-up, because Broadchurch is on at nine."
Gemma: This dress/jacket hybrid is actually pretty great – it could even be a Comme des Garçons creation. What's less great is the sleeveless hoodie worn over the top.
Hugh: Clearly this is the result of an extensive game of wardrobe roulette.
Gemma: I love the sock marks on her ankles more than her bubblegum shoes, which she must have had since the 1980s.
Hugh: These fluoro sandals are what happen when your stripling of a stylist confuses "New Wave" with "New Rave".
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 2 Hulk Hogan wants to be Donald Trump's running mate in the US Presidential election
- 3 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 4 News agency criticised for describing Amal Clooney as 'actor's wife' in coverage of human rights trial
- 5 David De Gea to Real Madrid: Real finally get their man with £29m bid for Manchester United goalkeeper
£28000 - £37000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£22000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company's mission is to ma...
£13832 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This 5 star leisure destination on the w...
£20000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Account Manager is requ...