Style shrinks: Our experts analyse electro-pop star Jessie Ware's chevrons
Gemma Hayward: With eyelashes so fluffy that they look like feathers and big matte pillow-like lips, Jessie's is a beauty look to covet.
Hugh Montgomery: Soft hair, strong lippy: now there's a martial-arts epic waiting to happen.
Gemma: She has a lot of metal about her body, and while I don't have a problem with piercings, I'm dead against mismatched earrings. It makes your face look wonky.
Hugh: Ware has yet to be seen without a pair of large hoop earrings. Or in the same room as Sade. Coincidence?
Gemma: She looks like a giant remote control in this monochrome dress. I'm not sure whether she's fast-forwarding or rewinding, though?
Hugh: We mean only nice things when we say that this has proven inspirational vis-à-vis our current quilting quandary.
Gemma: She's gone snakeskin for her feet, a very fashionable choice. She's kept with the remote-control theme, too, with play buttons on her toes.
Hugh: Lovely – though they'd undoubtedly look even more so set against some nice marble flooring.
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
GTA 5: Christmas arrives in Los Santos as update brings snowball fights, festive jumpers and a homing missile launcher
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
Christmas 2014: Jesus was not born in a stable, says theologian
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Mayor says there should be 'no comparison' to Ferguson
- 3 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 4 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 5 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...