Style shrinks: Our experts analyse electro-pop star Jessie Ware's chevrons
Gemma Hayward: With eyelashes so fluffy that they look like feathers and big matte pillow-like lips, Jessie's is a beauty look to covet.
Hugh Montgomery: Soft hair, strong lippy: now there's a martial-arts epic waiting to happen.
Gemma: She has a lot of metal about her body, and while I don't have a problem with piercings, I'm dead against mismatched earrings. It makes your face look wonky.
Hugh: Ware has yet to be seen without a pair of large hoop earrings. Or in the same room as Sade. Coincidence?
Gemma: She looks like a giant remote control in this monochrome dress. I'm not sure whether she's fast-forwarding or rewinding, though?
Hugh: We mean only nice things when we say that this has proven inspirational vis-à-vis our current quilting quandary.
Gemma: She's gone snakeskin for her feet, a very fashionable choice. She's kept with the remote-control theme, too, with play buttons on her toes.
Hugh: Lovely – though they'd undoubtedly look even more so set against some nice marble flooring.
Life & Style blogs
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Can SkySaga capture the Minecraft magic?
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
- 1 'Kidnapped boy may have been abused and murdered by VIP paedophile ring,' say police
- 2 Ridley Scott on Exodus, Gods and Kings casting: 'I'm not going to get it financed if my lead actor is Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such'
- 3 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 4 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 5 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: HR Advisor - CIPD - Buxton A highly...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits: Ampersand Consulting LLP: Server Enginee...
Negotiable: h2 Recruit Ltd: A rapidly expanding, global Software/ SaaS Vendor ...
£35000 - £50000 per annum: h2 Recruit Ltd: After a highly successful 2014, a m...