Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Erykah Badu's sci-fi homage to Monty Python
Rebecca Gonsalves: Are those Norwegian Blue tailfeathers in her pocket? Is she planning to perform Monty Python’s dead parrot sketch?
Mike Higgins: Somewhere in a gutter in the Vatican, a Cardinal is coming to and wondering who mugged him for his Holy Roman necklace.
Rebecca: This towering titfer knocks Pharrell’s effort into well, a cocked hat. The poise needed to carry it off is enviable.
Mike: It’s a busby, with a rim, and she’s standing guard at the gates of the fashion palace. Who goes there? So far, only Erykah and Pharrell.
Rebecca: Part go-go girl, part equestrian expert – an interesting take on military dress uniforms.
Mike: The jackboots of the ‘brutal dictator’ of Swaziland, King Mswati III, whom Badu recently performed for? Probably not.
Rebecca: A super glam take on a casual item; jokes about Christmas turkeys and marathon runners abound but I have a feeling Badu will laugh last.
Mike: I won’t have the last laugh – I’m left with a half-formed notion about ‘Blake’s 7’ which Erykah, I dare say, is not quite up on.
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
GTA 5: Christmas arrives in Los Santos as update brings snowball fights, festive jumpers and a homing missile launcher
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
Christmas 2014: Jesus was not born in a stable, says theologian
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 4 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 5 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...