Style Shrinks: Our experts analyse Gemma Arterton's haircut - coming to a salon near you!
Rebecca Gonsalves: It's not easy to pull off this natural, sun-kissed look, but being mesmerisingly pretty sure does help.
Mike Higgins: Such fripperies as 'mesmerising prettiness' will not divert my steely gaze from those lips, those eyes… Sorry, where was I?
Rebecca: A subtle flick and just the right amount of volume make this an inspiring do – will we see a generation of women ask their hairdresser for 'the Gemma'?
Mike Higgins: Impressively uni-directional. But do people really ask for a haircut by celeb name? Like, really really?
Rebecca: Oh dear, from the neck up Arterton looks amazing, but this skirt should have been left to its duty as a lampshade.
Mike: The hemlines are a bit blunt, aren't they, after that lovely hairstyle. And quite revealing. But I repeat: 'steely gaze'…
Rebecca: Am I the only one who thinks that ribbon-tied shoes make the wearer look like they're offering their feet as a gift of some sort? Really, they shouldn't have.
Mike: If you type 'Gemma Arterton' into Google, the first auto-suggested search term to pop up is 'feet'. Hmm.
Life & Style blogs
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
'Game-changing' new way to fight cancer discovered
The busiest Starbucks in the US is also the most secretive - it's where the CIA gets its coffee fix
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Front-End UI Application ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Domestic Service Only Engineers are requ...
£23600 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Employability Service withi...