Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Grace Jones's dotty Cruella de Vil get-up
Rebecca Gonsalves: Spot the difference between the fabulous Ms Jones and all the other glamorous sexagenarians.
Hugh Montgomery: The best Rollerball remake that's yet to happen.
Rebecca: Whether it's fur or faux, there's something of the Cruella de Vil about a pelt lined in scarlet silk.
Hugh: Fearsome – you could be garrotted by its swish alone.
Rebecca: Platform boots are rather fitting for an artist who sees all the world as her stage.
Hugh: The first shoes we have ever seen that make feet look like horse heads. And for that we can only applaud them.
Rebecca: Everyone knows Alaïa is a way-important designer, but one of his corset belts is still second best to Jones's hula-hoop.
Hugh: It's tough being Grace Jones's belt when there are so many eccentric accessories to compete with.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Rice Bucket Challenge: India's take on the Ice Bucket Challenge 'for Indian needs'
- 2 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 Rubble Bucket Challenge: Ice Bucket Challenge adapted in solidarity with Gazans whose homes have been destroyed in conflict
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Make sure you know the new rules from 1 October or risk £1,000 fine
- < Previous
- Next >
£500 - £550 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client are currently...
£50 - £55 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: SEN TAWe are looking to recrui...
£40000 Per Annum dependent on experience: The Green Recruitment Company: They ...
TBC: Test Recruiter for iJobs: Job London (Greater)