Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Grace Jones's dotty Cruella de Vil get-up
Rebecca Gonsalves: Spot the difference between the fabulous Ms Jones and all the other glamorous sexagenarians.
Hugh Montgomery: The best Rollerball remake that's yet to happen.
Rebecca: Whether it's fur or faux, there's something of the Cruella de Vil about a pelt lined in scarlet silk.
Hugh: Fearsome – you could be garrotted by its swish alone.
Rebecca: Platform boots are rather fitting for an artist who sees all the world as her stage.
Hugh: The first shoes we have ever seen that make feet look like horse heads. And for that we can only applaud them.
Rebecca: Everyone knows Alaïa is a way-important designer, but one of his corset belts is still second best to Jones's hula-hoop.
Hugh: It's tough being Grace Jones's belt when there are so many eccentric accessories to compete with.
Life & Style blogs
Looking past the search results: Google 2.0 will 'build airports and cities' says report
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
Anti-depressants can change how the brain works in just hours
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
The 'Angelina Jolie effect': Her mastectomy revelation doubled NHS breast cancer testing referrals
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
£75 - £90 per day + negotiable: Randstad Education Group: Are you a cover supe...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (CIM, B2B, MS Offi...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly successful organisation wit...
£1 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Job Purpose To work closely with the he...