Style shrinks: Our experts analyse J-Lo's chic entrance to the 'American Idol' finalists' party
Rebecca Gonsalves: It may look low-maintenance but J-Lo isn't – especially not with those golden highlights.
Hugh Montgomery: An unyielding-looking bun: a rock bun, if you will.
Rebecca: The bandage dress has moved up a gear, and it takes Lopez's toned body and well-flexed confidence to pull this off with aplomb.
Hugh: It's good – but, as ever with J-Lo dresses from 2000 onwards, it's not the one with the palm trees. And that makes us sad.
Rebecca: Jenny from the Block is nothing if not a fan of statement jewellery. The clean lines of these gold cuffs and bangles keep things modern.
Hugh: The real question this raises is: how has J-Lo not yet starred in a campy swords- and-sandals epic?
Rebecca: Patent pumps add just the right hint of ladylike chic to balance the barely there-ness of the dress.
Hugh: She is at an 'American Idol' live party: of course, her shoes are gong to be S-H-I-N-Y.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 2 How to turn off/stop 'seen by' on Facebook: Disable it to make your chats seem less passive aggressive
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 'We're not heroes, just tourists': Swedish police officers on holiday stop vicious assault on New York subway
- 5 Buckingham Palace guard who attacked passers-by in 'most most violent piece of CCTV footage' police officer had seen walks free
£22000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is part of a Group...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you a a young, dynamic pers...
Voluntary: Cancer Research UK: We’re looking for someone to support our award ...
£70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + car allowance + benefits: Ashdown Group: H...