Style Shrinks: Our experts analyse Kelis's Morticia-goes-Walford get-up
Gemma: A kaftan? Really? Someone should have pointed out to her that a) she's not on the beach and b) it's not very nice.
Hugh: Extending the Gothic theme, this top is totally what Morticia Addams would wear when attempting kooky, but not particularly creepy, mysterious or spooky.
Gemma Hayward: This hairdo isn't going to bring all the boys to the yard. In fact, she looks more like the bride of Frankenstein than a sexy songstress.
Hugh Montgomery: Come on, this 'do is worthy of Elsa Lanchester herself.
Gemma: I'm all for leather trousers – but how can they be expected to look half-decent when teamed with that mustard monstrosity?
Hugh: Sorry, from a young age, we have seen leather trousers and struggled to have any thoughts beyond "Ross from Friends".
Gemma: I know I'm going on about it, but sturdy leather boots don't go with a kaftan. Actually, NOTHING goes with a kaftan.
Hugh: You might well think that this boot/trouser combo is a bit Kat Slater: the Early Years, but I couldn't possibly comment. (LOVING the new House of Cards, BTW.)
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Scottish salmon sales leap as Asia develops a taste
Grim second life of the 'breastaurant': The oft-loathed sector is booming in the States thanks to Hooters, Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilt
Health: When masturbation can be fatal: The practice of auto-erotic asphyxia is often concealed by a coroner's verdict. Monique Roffey looks at a lethal taboo
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 AirAsia flight QZ8501 missing: Plane carrying 162 passengers from Indonesia to Singapore disappears over Java Sea
- 5 Naomi Wolf reacts to Isis 'conspiracy theories' critism after she questions whether beheading videos are real
£20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Panel Wireman required for small electro...
£25000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An SME based in East Cheshire, ...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you have previous experience...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...