Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Kelly Osbourne’s Emmys red-carpet frock
Gemma: In her rush to get ready, Kelly got mixed up with the “match the shoes to the bag” rule and went and matched her hair to her dress.
Hugh: To paraphrase Mr Prince Rogers Nelson, Kelly, I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rinse. Purple rinse, purrrrple riiinse... Which means it’s fab, basically.
Gemma: More evidence of her former wild ways, but one tells of a softer side, and the reason why we all know who she is. Daddy. Very sweet, actually.
Hugh: The Girl with the Daddy Tattoo? Those goth-punk days are well and truly over.
Gemma: Kelly is looking very svelte and toned, while the gown is grown-up and glamorous... and the colour of an aged bruise.
Hugh: No, Kelly, you will not go to the prom! And no, that authentically awful taffeta/fishtail combo will not sway us!
Gemma: I spy more matchy-matchy with the black nails. Reminding us you still have a wicked side, eh Kel?
Hugh: Ah, the “sophisticated clutch” – the standard-issue boring accessory that defies every cuckoo outfit choice.
Life & Style blogs
NHS struggling to monitor the safety and efficacy of its services outsourced to private providers
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Huawei P8 review: best phones nobody's seen from the biggest company nobody's heard
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Driving while dehydrated can be just as dangerous as drink driving, study suggests
- 4 Ben Affleck asked TV chiefs to hide slave-owning ancestry, new hacked Sony emails published by Wikileaks claim
- 5 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...