Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Mariah Carey's studs-up challenge at 'The Butler' premiere
Rebecca Gonsalves: This studded black-leather number is as fierce as Mariah herself.
Hugh Montgomery: The best way to out-diva Oprah Winfrey and Jane Fonda on the red carpet? THIS
Rebecca: I'm a fan of the sleek 'do, but the wide black Alice band reminds me only of the sad demise of Walford resident Tiffany Mitchell.
Hugh: Mariah is in Wonderland with this Alice band… in fact, 'Mariah in Wonderland' is the 'Glitter' sequel waiting to happen.
Rebecca: Are those bows or – one of her favourite motifs – little black-lace butterflies? If the singing hadn't panned out, she'd have made a great lepidopterist.
Hugh: At a guess, relics of Cher's 1980s Oscars wardrobe.
Rebecca: 'When in doubt, go LBD' is a fine principle in theory but you expect more razzle-dazzle from this diva.
Hugh: Mariah paraphrasing Henry Ford: 'Pop queens can have a dress in any style they choose, so long as it is body-con.'
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 3 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 4 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Data Sc...
Highly Attractive Salary: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - This is a very unusual law c...
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Junior VB.NET ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Web De...