Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Mel B's buttoned-up reinvention
Rebecca Gonsalves: Hang on, did Scary get dressed from Posh's walk-in wardrobe this morning? Or has she been following her to the charity shop to bag cast-offs for a bargain?
Mike Higgins: Where is the leopard-print? She's quite literally buttoned herself up. If she's this toned down on 'The X Factor', she'll be almost as washed out as Louis.
Rebecca: It appears that Mel B took the advice to 'go big or go home' a little too literally when out shopping for shades.
Mike: Though they will come in useful if she's to protect her eyes from the dazzle that is Simon Cowell's supercilious smile.
Rebecca: That's a big ol' Birkin; wonder if it's where she keeps her pact with the devil… sorry, 'X Factor' contract.
Mike: Lemon Hermès bag, black Louboutins (yes, I know my stuff! And I can Google). Mel has transformed into Melanie. Wonder if it'd work for Sporty?
Rebecca: A leather pencil skirt is very sexy secretary, but in the heat of New York's summer, perhaps that should be sweaty secretary, or perspiring PA.
Mike: The leather is at least a nod to her former self. Grrr. In a refined, Fifth Avenue sort of a way.
Life & Style blogs
Charlie Charlie Challenge: everyone on the internet thinks it’s a marketing stunt, but it probably isn’t
Not brushing your teeth can lead to dementia and heart disease
Insomnia could be cured with one simple therapy session, new study claims
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Spanish restaurant El Celler de Can Roca reclaims top spot to be named world's best restaurant
- 1 School kitchen manager 'fired from Colorado school for giving hungry students free lunches'
- 2 California man brutally beat 82-year-old Sikh grandfather he mistook for 'one of those people'
- 3 Amber Peat: Body found in search for missing 13-year-old who left house after argument with her parents
- 4 Gay teenager 'forced to have sex with his own mother' to 'cure' his homosexuality, campaigners in India say
- 5 Charles Kennedy 'had better judgement drunk than many sober politicians' says Ian Hislop
£24000 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Join a fast growing, UK based I...
Competitive salary & benefits: MBDA UK Ltd: Whats the opportunity? A pro-act...
Competitive salary & benefits: MBDA UK Ltd: Whats the opportunity? The small...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Fabricator welder required for ...