Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Mel B's buttoned-up reinvention
Rebecca Gonsalves: Hang on, did Scary get dressed from Posh's walk-in wardrobe this morning? Or has she been following her to the charity shop to bag cast-offs for a bargain?
Mike Higgins: Where is the leopard-print? She's quite literally buttoned herself up. If she's this toned down on 'The X Factor', she'll be almost as washed out as Louis.
Rebecca: It appears that Mel B took the advice to 'go big or go home' a little too literally when out shopping for shades.
Mike: Though they will come in useful if she's to protect her eyes from the dazzle that is Simon Cowell's supercilious smile.
Rebecca: That's a big ol' Birkin; wonder if it's where she keeps her pact with the devil… sorry, 'X Factor' contract.
Mike: Lemon Hermès bag, black Louboutins (yes, I know my stuff! And I can Google). Mel has transformed into Melanie. Wonder if it'd work for Sporty?
Rebecca: A leather pencil skirt is very sexy secretary, but in the heat of New York's summer, perhaps that should be sweaty secretary, or perspiring PA.
Mike: The leather is at least a nod to her former self. Grrr. In a refined, Fifth Avenue sort of a way.
Life & Style blogs
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
The busiest Starbucks in the US is also the most secretive - it's where the CIA gets its coffee fix
'Game-changing' new way to fight cancer discovered
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Front-End UI Application ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Domestic Service Only Engineers are requ...
£23600 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Employability Service withi...