Style shrinks: Our experts analyse model Daisy Lowe's shocking sophistication
Rebecca Gonsalves: This is verging on a polished up-do for Ms Lowe's usually bedraggled barnet. The real masterpiece is the perfectly parted fringe.
Hugh Montgomery: Not a hair out of place, indeed. It's enough to make you feel strangely anxious.
Rebecca: An envelope clutch is rather fitting for someone who'll go along to the opening of said stationery item.
Hugh: Compact, but big enough to fit a credit card, 10 crushed Marlboro Lights and a selection of 2ps. So it passes our test.
Rebecca: Daisy has the perfect figure for such a va-va-voom dress, though the bad fit has left her looking a little deflated.
Hugh: But she makes shocking pink look entirely sophisticated, and that's quite something.
Rebecca: Hardly the most offensive heels we've seen celebrity trotters squeezed into, but a bit boring.
Hugh: To paraphrase Francis Urquhart, we couldn't possibly comment. No, really, we couldn't.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
iPhone 6s photos leak shows new phone will be thicker than iPhone 6, could make cases defunct
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
Women really are more attracted to men who make them laugh, study finds
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 4 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...