Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Naomi Watts' elf-y appearance
Rebecca Gonsalves: Such a blokey blazer and scarf would look downright scruffy on anyone without Watts' shining beauty.
Mike Higgins: Was that a leaving gift from the 'Diana' shoot? Classic Sloane Square, circa 1987.
Rebecca: Considering her height, wearing a red hat so close to Christmas might have been a mistake. All those puns must be bad for her elf.
Mike: Yes, but at least she's co-ordinated with an appropriately coloured Muppet…
Rebecca: Any higher on the thigh and these would be reaching Principal Boy territory. Oh yes they would.
Mike: What to say about a pair of anonymous black leather boots over black trousers? Nothing, that's what.
Rebecca: Designer labels and logos mean nothing at all when you can have the cheerful face of Elmo adorning your bag.
Mike: Mix-and-match bags, one Sesame Street, one high street, worn together. Is that a fashion thing? It ought to be.
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
NHS medics are being lured away to Australia by more money, status and sunshine, survey suggests
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 1 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 2 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 3 Exclusive: Cameron’s Big Society in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 4 Satellite full of sexually experimental geckos adrift in space, Russia loses control of mission
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - Senior Employment Solici...
£600 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Conduct Risk Liaison Manager - Banking - London -...
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: CITY - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION - GLOBAL...
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: The client is a...