Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Paloma Faith's bombshell look at Brighton Pride
Rebecca Gonsalves: Modernist, monochrome and feline fine – these put other sunglasses in the shade.
Hugh Montgomery: If 'The Far Side' did femme fatales…
Rebecca: Considering her past transgressions, a modest stacked platform is not the deadliest of sins – this is a stage-worthy ensemble after all.
Hugh: Remember when she wore platforms to run with the Olympic torch last year, in fact? A truly towering pop figure.
Rebecca: Figure-hugging but not bandage-binding, a loose Lurex-y top and high-waisted pencil skirt allows Faith to bust a few moves on stage.
Hugh: Again, nice but atypically uneccentric. Yours, With Concern.
Rebecca: A relatively low-maintenance turn from the singer, whose look is usually more Carmen Miranda than Marilyn Monroe.
Hugh: Paloma does Marilyn OK, but this is minor-league when it comes to Pride fancy dress – we'd have gone for 'Turn Back Time'/body stocking-era Cher.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Enrique Iglesias injured trying to catch a drone mid concert
- 2 Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, reveals new look on Annie Leibovitz shot Vanity Fair cover
- 3 Arsenal players boo chief-executive Ivan Gazidis after being told they would not get bonus for FA Cup triumph
- 4 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 5 UK weather: Temperatures set to soar making parts of Britain hotter than parts of the Mediterranean
£26000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A luxury beauty house with a nu...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This company are currently recruiting new exp...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This award winning Property Man...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has ari...