Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Pixie Geldof's powder-pink perfection
Gemma Hayward: A pixie crop for Pixie, and there couldn't be a more flattering haircut for her. Not just anyone can pull off such an extreme chop. Bravo!
Hugh Montgomery: Pixie looks indisputably great with a pixie cut but such concerted brand extension is a bit de trop for our tastes.
Gemma: She's matched her extra-long talons to her clutch bag. And why not? It works perfectly.
Hugh: So utterly well matched, it transcends even "so well-matched it's too well-matched" status.
Gemma: This powder-pink outfit goes to show that often simple is best. It's on the right side of clingy and the length is respectable. Doesn't she look all grown up?
Hugh: Basically an audition for the next series of Mad Men in an outfit: now to work on that "proto-feminist epiphany" expression.
Gemma: Hologram shoes tells us her finger – or should that be her toe – is on the fashion pulse. And pointy toes, too… Miss Geldof is on fire!
Hugh: Given their evocation of that primary-school staple, the holographic stationery set, we can only love these.
Life & Style blogs
Apple expands reuse and recycle scheme, letting Android phones be swapped for iPhones
Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
When did the Eiffel Tower open to the public? Six things you didn't know about iconic structure
Pacman Google Maps: company offers chance to play classic arcade game on real streets
Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This leading supplier of compliance software a...
£24000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Associate System Engineer r...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An Executive Assistant is required to join a l...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...