Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Pixie Geldof's powder-pink perfection
Gemma Hayward: A pixie crop for Pixie, and there couldn't be a more flattering haircut for her. Not just anyone can pull off such an extreme chop. Bravo!
Hugh Montgomery: Pixie looks indisputably great with a pixie cut but such concerted brand extension is a bit de trop for our tastes.
Gemma: She's matched her extra-long talons to her clutch bag. And why not? It works perfectly.
Hugh: So utterly well matched, it transcends even "so well-matched it's too well-matched" status.
Gemma: This powder-pink outfit goes to show that often simple is best. It's on the right side of clingy and the length is respectable. Doesn't she look all grown up?
Hugh: Basically an audition for the next series of Mad Men in an outfit: now to work on that "proto-feminist epiphany" expression.
Gemma: Hologram shoes tells us her finger – or should that be her toe – is on the fashion pulse. And pointy toes, too… Miss Geldof is on fire!
Hugh: Given their evocation of that primary-school staple, the holographic stationery set, we can only love these.
Life & Style blogs
Kanye West's Yeezy Boost trainers: All you need to know ahead of the UK launch
Majority of UK women don't bathe or take a shower daily
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Brit Awards 2015: Red carpet round up, from Paloma Faith to Ed Sheeran
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 1 Isis burns thousands of books and rare manuscripts from Mosul's libraries
- 2 Scarlett Johansson new band 'already hit with legal complaint' from another The Singles
- 3 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News after accusing Kay Burley of Islamaphobia
£23000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This small, friendly, proactive...
£14500 - £22800 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Software Developer is required to join a lea...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: A first rate opportunity to join a top ranking...