Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Radio One DJ Jameela Jamil's V Festival get-up
Rebecca Gonsalves: This retro-phone minaudière labours the current vogue for all things analogue.
Hugh Montgomery: The glasses look as though they've been drawn on after. The bag is a phone. Haphazard.
Rebecca: The capacious pockets on this parka must come in handy with such a teeny bag, but the fuzzy lining is surely a bit OTT for late July?
Hugh: This boring ensemble is simply not becoming of someone who dressed in a chicken suit for a month earlier this year.
Rebecca: Patterned tights are a good way to jolly up an outfit, but leopard splotches could be mistaken for something nasty contracted from a Portaloo.
Hugh: How poignant: an outburst of leopard print hinting at the festival outfit that might have been.
Rebecca: The chunky heel won't sink into boggy, beer-soaked ground, but brand-new leather implies you won't be treading on owt but the hallowed ground of the VIP area.
Hugh: These boots look like V sounds. (Dull.)
Life & Style blogs
Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
Fake goats’ cheese found in supermarkets
Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
Uber France apologises for sexist promotion offering men free rides with 'incredibly hot chicks' as drivers
Hate your email? Google knows: its new app promises the earth (and a manageable inbox)
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Marijuana use by teenagers does not result in a lower IQ or worse exam results, study finds
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough
£300 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: SSRS Report Developer – 3 Mon...
£95 - £150 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: Key Stage 1 teacher require...
£32000 - £39000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Ashdown Group: Generalist HR Man...
£18000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Do you feel like your sales role...