Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Radio One DJ Jameela Jamil's V Festival get-up
Rebecca Gonsalves: This retro-phone minaudière labours the current vogue for all things analogue.
Hugh Montgomery: The glasses look as though they've been drawn on after. The bag is a phone. Haphazard.
Rebecca: The capacious pockets on this parka must come in handy with such a teeny bag, but the fuzzy lining is surely a bit OTT for late July?
Hugh: This boring ensemble is simply not becoming of someone who dressed in a chicken suit for a month earlier this year.
Rebecca: Patterned tights are a good way to jolly up an outfit, but leopard splotches could be mistaken for something nasty contracted from a Portaloo.
Hugh: How poignant: an outburst of leopard print hinting at the festival outfit that might have been.
Rebecca: The chunky heel won't sink into boggy, beer-soaked ground, but brand-new leather implies you won't be treading on owt but the hallowed ground of the VIP area.
Hugh: These boots look like V sounds. (Dull.)
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Enrique Iglesias injured trying to catch a drone mid concert
- 2 Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, reveals new look on Annie Leibovitz shot Vanity Fair cover
- 3 Arsenal players boo chief-executive Ivan Gazidis after being told they would not get bonus for FA Cup triumph
- 4 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 5 UK weather: Temperatures set to soar making parts of Britain hotter than parts of the Mediterranean
£26000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A luxury beauty house with a nu...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This company are currently recruiting new exp...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This award winning Property Man...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has ari...