Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Radio One DJ Jameela Jamil's V Festival get-up
Rebecca Gonsalves: This retro-phone minaudière labours the current vogue for all things analogue.
Hugh Montgomery: The glasses look as though they've been drawn on after. The bag is a phone. Haphazard.
Rebecca: The capacious pockets on this parka must come in handy with such a teeny bag, but the fuzzy lining is surely a bit OTT for late July?
Hugh: This boring ensemble is simply not becoming of someone who dressed in a chicken suit for a month earlier this year.
Rebecca: Patterned tights are a good way to jolly up an outfit, but leopard splotches could be mistaken for something nasty contracted from a Portaloo.
Hugh: How poignant: an outburst of leopard print hinting at the festival outfit that might have been.
Rebecca: The chunky heel won't sink into boggy, beer-soaked ground, but brand-new leather implies you won't be treading on owt but the hallowed ground of the VIP area.
Hugh: These boots look like V sounds. (Dull.)
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Winter crisis in A&E: Hospitals declare 'black alerts' as admissions shatter records, but full stats still unpublished
Unpaid make-up artists reveal the ugly side of Miss World
Bill Granger recipes: Tenderstem broccoli omelette; Fried eggs with Mexican-style tomato and chilli sauce; Pan-fried cavolo nero with soft-boiled egg
Google launches 'Contributor' payment service for ad-free internet browsing
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: A trustee (company d...
£45000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join a successful an...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Digital Sales Account Manager...