Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Quality Street tribute
Rebecca Gonsalves: An impressive amount of root-lift on the model's honeyed locks here – perhaps the red carpet traversed a wind tunnel.
Hugh Montgomery: Stately and nonchalant: it's like she's gunning to be a royal godparent or something.
Rebecca: With such a dazzling motif, keeping the rocks that she's rocking to a minimum was a wise move.
Hugh: Yes, indeed. And despite being the star of a much-hyped Christmas advert, we admire her ability to stave off the reindeer earrings for now.
Rebecca: The natural look done Hollywood style just adds to the golden girl's glow.
Hugh: Perfect, obviously. Also this is the exact expression she used in 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon', we think.
Rebecca: The paradox of needing enough Quality Street wrappers to finish your frock, but not being able to eat any. Pray for Rosie.
Hugh: Very Blackpool dance teacher. Who's maybe a medium on weekends. We like.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Michelle Rodriguez: Fast & Furious actor apologises after telling 'minorities' to stop taking on 'white' roles
- 2 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face the death penalty
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This role is based within a small family run ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Design and marketing agenc...
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...