Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Quality Street tribute
Rebecca Gonsalves: An impressive amount of root-lift on the model's honeyed locks here – perhaps the red carpet traversed a wind tunnel.
Hugh Montgomery: Stately and nonchalant: it's like she's gunning to be a royal godparent or something.
Rebecca: With such a dazzling motif, keeping the rocks that she's rocking to a minimum was a wise move.
Hugh: Yes, indeed. And despite being the star of a much-hyped Christmas advert, we admire her ability to stave off the reindeer earrings for now.
Rebecca: The natural look done Hollywood style just adds to the golden girl's glow.
Hugh: Perfect, obviously. Also this is the exact expression she used in 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon', we think.
Rebecca: The paradox of needing enough Quality Street wrappers to finish your frock, but not being able to eat any. Pray for Rosie.
Hugh: Very Blackpool dance teacher. Who's maybe a medium on weekends. We like.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are the go-to company for ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join the UK's leadin...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This caravan dealership are currently recruiti...