Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Quality Street tribute
Rebecca Gonsalves: An impressive amount of root-lift on the model's honeyed locks here – perhaps the red carpet traversed a wind tunnel.
Hugh Montgomery: Stately and nonchalant: it's like she's gunning to be a royal godparent or something.
Rebecca: With such a dazzling motif, keeping the rocks that she's rocking to a minimum was a wise move.
Hugh: Yes, indeed. And despite being the star of a much-hyped Christmas advert, we admire her ability to stave off the reindeer earrings for now.
Rebecca: The natural look done Hollywood style just adds to the golden girl's glow.
Hugh: Perfect, obviously. Also this is the exact expression she used in 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon', we think.
Rebecca: The paradox of needing enough Quality Street wrappers to finish your frock, but not being able to eat any. Pray for Rosie.
Hugh: Very Blackpool dance teacher. Who's maybe a medium on weekends. We like.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Amy Winehouse statue unveiled in Camden
- 2 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 3 George Galloway on Scottish independence: The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
- 4 Headaches, fry ups, and hair of the dog - why do we get hangovers, and is there such thing as a 'cure'?
- 5 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
£50 - £65 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: We are looking for flexible and i...
£50 - £65 per annum: Randstad Education Leeds: We are looking for flexible and...
£130 - £160 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Qualified KS2 Supply Teacher r...
£130 - £160 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Qualified KS1 Teacher required,...