Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Sharon Stone's Queen tribute act
Gemma Hayward: Simply add a thin scarf with eye holes in and voilà! You've got the Lone Ranger.
Hugh Montgomery: A veritable monolith of a head accessory: yes, that's right, Stone is basically wearing a Stone! We're just not sure who is cleverer in this instance, her or us.
Gemma: Matching your eyeshadow to your gloves and bag isn't wise, especially when the tone is creosote. The whole look is a bit "Queen", but Stone is a poor second to Her Maj.
Hugh: Ooh, but look at that expertly imperious handbag-holding. We bet she stuffs William Hill slips inside for extra Method.
Gemma: This frock looks so frumpy that no one would even care if she forgot to put her knickers on. She should have put a coat on and left that rat-like fur collar behind.
Hugh: They're remaking The House of Eliott with Shazza as Stella Gonet. WTF? I mean, why did no one tell us?
Gemma: Did she have a punch-up with a crocodile and come away with a new bag and shoes? That might also explain the gloves.
Hugh: But she has turquoise toenail polish. What nuance!
Life & Style blogs
- 1 The future of sex: The first female condoms were derided, mistrusted and shunned - but will their modern counterparts catch on?
- 2 South African rhino finally put down after roaming Kruger park for days with horn hacked off and bullet in brain
- 3 Italian pensioner hires an escort who turns out to be his son's girlfriend
- 4 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role to marry Natasha Richardson
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: A small but growing chain of boutique hot...
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: The company works with Tier 1 FTSE 100 Ba...
£45 - 60k Per Annum: Charter Selection: Highly profitable leisure brand, marke...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residenti...