Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Sharon Stone's Queen tribute act
Gemma Hayward: Simply add a thin scarf with eye holes in and voilà! You've got the Lone Ranger.
Hugh Montgomery: A veritable monolith of a head accessory: yes, that's right, Stone is basically wearing a Stone! We're just not sure who is cleverer in this instance, her or us.
Gemma: Matching your eyeshadow to your gloves and bag isn't wise, especially when the tone is creosote. The whole look is a bit "Queen", but Stone is a poor second to Her Maj.
Hugh: Ooh, but look at that expertly imperious handbag-holding. We bet she stuffs William Hill slips inside for extra Method.
Gemma: This frock looks so frumpy that no one would even care if she forgot to put her knickers on. She should have put a coat on and left that rat-like fur collar behind.
Hugh: They're remaking The House of Eliott with Shazza as Stella Gonet. WTF? I mean, why did no one tell us?
Gemma: Did she have a punch-up with a crocodile and come away with a new bag and shoes? That might also explain the gloves.
Hugh: But she has turquoise toenail polish. What nuance!
Life & Style blogs
World learns of app that shows you who unfriended you on Facebook, app promptly crashes
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Kristen Stewart opens star-studded Chanel show with Julianne Moore, Rita Ora and Lily Collins on the runway
You can now get verified on Tinder
- 1 Man who was struck and killed by lightning in Brecon Beacons 'was carrying a selfie stick'
- 2 Lisa Randolph-Gant: Queen Elsa cake maker says she will carry on baking and will not let people 'break her spirit'
- 3 Tube strike: This pedestrian-friendly map tells you the time it takes to walk between stations
- 4 Pamplona Running of the Bulls 2015: Three men gored and 10 hospitalised on first day of festival
- 5 Sarah Jessica Parker explains why she is not a feminist: 'It's not just about women now'
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Business Analyst is required ...
£16000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To succeed, you will need to ha...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join an award winni...
£7 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing? Do you want to work in...