Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Sharon Stone's Queen tribute act
Gemma Hayward: Simply add a thin scarf with eye holes in and voilà! You've got the Lone Ranger.
Hugh Montgomery: A veritable monolith of a head accessory: yes, that's right, Stone is basically wearing a Stone! We're just not sure who is cleverer in this instance, her or us.
Gemma: Matching your eyeshadow to your gloves and bag isn't wise, especially when the tone is creosote. The whole look is a bit "Queen", but Stone is a poor second to Her Maj.
Hugh: Ooh, but look at that expertly imperious handbag-holding. We bet she stuffs William Hill slips inside for extra Method.
Gemma: This frock looks so frumpy that no one would even care if she forgot to put her knickers on. She should have put a coat on and left that rat-like fur collar behind.
Hugh: They're remaking The House of Eliott with Shazza as Stella Gonet. WTF? I mean, why did no one tell us?
Gemma: Did she have a punch-up with a crocodile and come away with a new bag and shoes? That might also explain the gloves.
Hugh: But she has turquoise toenail polish. What nuance!
Life & Style blogs
Biggest structure in the universe is huge hole, scientists find
Kylie Jenner challenge: Strange lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
Female student 'burned up from the inside' and dies after taking eight DNP diet pills
Loch Ness Monster: Google Maps unveils its Doodle and Nessie Street View
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin file for divorce after 10 years of marriage
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor David Dinsmore reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 4 Bookies now say Ed Miliband is more likely to be prime minister than David Cameron
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
£18000 - £23000 per annum + competitive: SThree: Trainee Recruitment Consultan...
£22000 - £25900 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Company is expanding and th...
£27000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Corporate Account Manager is ...
£7 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This award winning conference venues provider...