Style shrinks: Our experts analyse the footballer-turned-actor Vinnie Jones's patriotic credentials
Rebecca Gonsalves: Well that's the final nail in the coffin for the fully-buttoned polo shirt as style statement.
Mike Higgins: If the pro-Union movement has a barricades moment ahead of the Scottish referendum, they'll know who to turn to: Jack the lad.
Rebecca: The least heinous part of this ensemble, not least because there's no visible flag (but is there a British bulldog on his backside?)
Mike: There is no debate: a man must bare his legs come summer. We'll ignore the belt.
Rebecca: The icing on the patriotic cake – a Victoria sponge, obviously.
Mike: Ooh, those socklets aren't doing much for the Jones brand, are they?
Rebecca: We'll let Jones off for wearing this to play a round of golf – a visor would leave a monk-like tan-line, and we all know he's no saint.
Mike: Given Vinnie's rather emphatic theme here, am disappointed he finally balked at the knotted hankie.
Life & Style blogs
Kanye West's Yeezy Boost trainers: All you need to know ahead of the UK launch
Majority of UK women don't bathe or take a shower daily
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Brit Awards 2015: Red carpet round up, from Paloma Faith to Ed Sheeran
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 1 Isis burns thousands of books and rare manuscripts from Mosul's libraries
- 2 Scarlett Johansson new band 'already hit with legal complaint' from another The Singles
- 3 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
£30000 - £37000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Established in 1999, a highly r...
£23000 - £70000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity for a Me...
£250-£300 Day Rate: Jemma Gent: Are you a qualified accountant with strong exp...
£230 - £260 Day Rate: Jemma Gent: Do you want to stamp your footprint in histo...