Style shrinks: Our experts on Jessica Chastain's just-off-the-Broadway-stage get-up
Gemma: Mary-Janes with jeans? Seems you can put a foot wrong, Jessica.
Hugh: Oh, for pity's sake, we give up: she has broken our snark bone.
Gemma Hayward: You know you've made it when you can wear sunnies during winter and not look like a tit.
Hugh Montgomery: It's touches such as these cool 1970s shades that mean photographing Jessica Chastain exiting a stage door is basically the only thing the world has done since Christmas.
Gemma: Take note, people: push up the sleeves of an average Burberry mac and it looks terrific. A flash of check and a smile will also do no harm.
Hugh: So the A/W 12 Hollywood star is wearing the A/W 12 colour, and all is right with the world* (*FORGET about Britney/Will.i.am, OK?)
Gemma: The girl's got good bag taste. This McQueen tote is not just nice, it's really nice.
Hugh: A piece on Chastain's current "handbag marathon" informs us this is an Alexander McQueen Heroine bag – which is to say she's totally cruising past the Cutty Sark.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 3 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 4 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time
- 5 Kanye West stops concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled
£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior QA Engineer (Agil...
£26000 - £28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Digital Marketing Executive (SEO, PP...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our retail client ...
£400 - £450 Per Annum possibly more for the right candidate: Clearwater People...