Style shrinks: Tilda Swinton's feeling blue at the Golden Globes
Gemma Hayward: Yes, Tilda could be accused of having a bit of a hipster haircut here. But with cheekbones as fine as hers, this severe style only serves to flatter her flawless face.
Hugh Montgomery: Good on Tilda for transcending star stereotype. This wavy vanilla 'do and raspberry lipstick combo finds the redoubtable ice queen coming over all ice-cream – and suggesting those razor-sharp features may just belie a softee at heart.
Gemma: Elegant blue stones to match her icy blue outfit. Plus she's double cuffed, another in-Vogue touch to this impeccable look.
Hugh: These elegantly swirling cuffs have given us a thought: when exactly is Tilda due to play Boadicea? And Harvey, what kind of Oscar-monger are you that you haven't already made this happen?
Gemma: More feminine than one might expect of the quirky actress, but anything else would have thrown this gown off-balance.
Hugh: I'm struggling to find anything worthwhile to say here, so I'll just follow the lead of those E! fashion police and fill the void with: "Super fun!"
Gemma: Swinton has long been a devotee of Haider Ackermann's designs, and it's not difficult to understand why. Gathered chiffon on the hips accentuates the waist on the silk jacket and the line of the skirt falls nothing short of perfect.
Hugh: The fluid lines, the patrician upturned collar... as ever Tilda stands tall among a sea of nude and frou-frou. Indeed, only the fishtail's on-trend status jars with her maverick métier.
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat got rid of the Best Friends feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Food secrets: the good, the bad...and the faeces
Pot of gold: tasting the world’s most expensive tea
Taylor Swift’s Twitter and Instagram accounts hacked, apparently by Lizard Squad
Selfie-obsessed men may be narcissistic psychopaths, study finds
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 3 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 4 Mafia's wall of silence broken: Victim of Cosa Nostra's extortion rackets in its Corleone heartland co-operates with authorities for the first time ever
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: This post arises as a result of the need to...
£120 - £150 per annum: Tradewind Recruitment: I am recruiting on instruction o...
£70000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Finance - Financial Controller - Fina...
£24000 - £28000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Executive - Wim...