Sugar plum: dresses for party season
Forget the LBD. This winter, party dresses are purple-hued and sparkly
Saturday 08 December 2012
Model: Molly at Next
Set Designer: Katie Fotis
Make-up: Annabel Callum at Frank using MAC
Hair: Soichi at Balcony Jump using Kiehl's
Stylist's Assistant: Emma Akbareian
Set Design Assistant: Rebecca Clayden
For behind-the-scene illustrations from the shoot, by Laura Quick, visit independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Boxing Day sales: From Asos to Harrods, the best fashion deals
Healthy living could have prevented half a million cancer cases over last five years
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
The food fad that's starving Bolivia
- 1 PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
- 2 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 3 The Grace Dent Christmas Questionnaire
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Marketing Executiv...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: An international organisa...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Internal Recruiter -Rugby, Warwicksh...
£70000 - £75000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager/Marketi...