Sugar plum: dresses for party season
Forget the LBD. This winter, party dresses are purple-hued and sparkly
Saturday 08 December 2012
Model: Molly at Next
Set Designer: Katie Fotis
Make-up: Annabel Callum at Frank using MAC
Hair: Soichi at Balcony Jump using Kiehl's
Stylist's Assistant: Emma Akbareian
Set Design Assistant: Rebecca Clayden
For behind-the-scene illustrations from the shoot, by Laura Quick, visit independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion
Life & Style blogs
'Timeless fashion': It may be a paradox, but the industry loves it
The brothel buster: Meet the man who gets paid to have sex with prostitutes
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
New exhibition celebrates the evolution of swimwear
Woman, 21, dies after taking contraceptive pill that 'caused fatal blood clot'
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Young Preston fan has play-off hero Jermaine Beckford's shirt stolen from him at Wembley - which then appears for sale on Gumtree
- 4 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...