The 10 Best waterproof make-up
In the pool or the lashing rain - this summer more than most there’s a need for a beauty bag of resilient products
Monday 18 June 2012
1. Sealing gel
A couple of drops added to any powder will not only create a waterproof paste that dries quickly, but enhances the colour and sparkle of the original product.
2. Beach Tint for Cheeks & Lips in Watermelon
A blendable and versatile cream stain, it is water resistant and dries to a streak-free, non-greasy finish that is kind to sensitive skin.
3. Smudge Stick waterproofeye liner
With a long-lasting pigmented formula, these crayon liners glide over the eye, delivering intense colour with a shimmering finish.
£13, Stila, asos.com
4. Forever Fluid foundation
This wonder product is capable of identifying the skin's specific needs on application and correcting them throughout the day. It's constantly mattifying and hydrating.
£31, Diorskin, dior.com
5. Fix makeup spray
This wonder potion creates a light, breathable film over make-up to stop any slipping or smudging. Designed to keep skin soft and supple on hot days.
£21, Clarins, 0800 036 3558
6. Bad Gal waterproof kohl eyeliner
This creates a dark, durable and smooth line. The smudge stick on the end also allows you to perfect a smoky eye, great for the evening.
7. Metallic crème eye colour
This satiny, creamy texture is super light and won't crease, leaving a flattering metallic sheen. Designed to dry slowly.
£18.50, Laura Mercier, Space NK, uk.spacenk.com
8. Bold Black waterproof mascara
This will give your lashes length, volume and long-lasting wear. It's smudge-proof and quick-drying with jojoba oil and vitamin E.
£6.19, Barry M, barrym.com
9. Lipfinity lasting lip tint
This lip colour has a felt-tip pen to easily define and colour lips. It creates a light sheen is absorbed to give a fresh look.
£6.99, Max Factor, maxfactor.co.uk
10. Pro longwear lip creme in Dear Diary
A lightweight texture and creamy finish mixed in with a long-wear formula and loaded with fabulous colour makes this a holiday winner.
Life & Style blogs
Students in the south east of England gain the most weight in their first year
Rugby players risk infectious skin condition by swapping bacteria on shared razors and towels
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
Bulletproof Coffee: is adding butter to your coffee a good way to start the day?
Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
- 1 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 3 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 4 Kanye West stops concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled
- 5 QS university world rankings: Imperial College London leapfrogs Oxford to join Cambridge as best British university
£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior QA Engineer (Agil...
£26000 - £28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Digital Marketing Executive (SEO, PP...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our retail client ...
£400 - £450 Per Annum possibly more for the right candidate: Clearwater People...