The 10 Best wellies
From the finest fur-lined wellingtons to a pair that’ll give you height at festivals, these boots were made for, well, splashing
1. Le Chameau Jameson Fourrée
Has there ever been a finer (or pricier) pair of wellies? Trimmed with faux fur with a leather and Gore-Tex outer, they also come with a boot bag.
2. Wedge Welly Freedom Flex
For the committed muso, there's a 2.5-inch wedge to lift you above the tall bloke standing in front at Florence and The Machine.
3. Rampant Sporting Collinson Wellies
With the brand's signature stripes, these wellies have a rub-reducing lining and come with a free poncho.
4. Joules Navy Spot Welly
As winter approaches, Joules' wellies come into their own with the best resistance to cold in their price range – and they're so pretty.
5. JuJu Glow
These day-glo JuJu wellies have a patent finish and are so bright you can spot the wearer from the other end of any muddy field.
6. Maniera Harlequin Royal Stewart
The handmade Harlequins are made in a one-piece wrap construction – no seams means no leaks.
7. Hunter Balmoral Equestrian
Constructed from heavy-duty rubber, the Hunters can withstand the worst of English weather and have a neoprene lining for insulation.
8. Barbour Town & Country
Very Paddington Bear – which is no bad thing, right? They have a cotton lining, and calf strap to prevent water creeping in.
9. Sebago Dorset High
Expensive but with some extra-special features such as a fleece lining to keep toes warm in the snow, and laces to bring them in tight to the leg.
10. Le Chameau Vierzon
Le Chameau hand-crafts its boots in France using natural rubber, and the long-lasting leather lining will mould to the shape of your foot.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 2 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 3 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
- 4 Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
- 5 Barack Obama fist bumps Texas restaurant employee in support of gay rights
£28000 - £34000 per annum + excellent bens: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: In...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client who are a leading publisher in...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading marketing agency is currently ...
£35000 - £45000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Software En...