The Audit: Ape’s adventure and Bro-tox
Sunday 08 December 2013
We love: Ape’s adventure
A collaboration between the Andaz hotel and the Old Spitalfield Market means alternative festive fun. Keep your eye out for their installations: gleaming golden primates sitting in the hotel window, and popping up around the market. andaz.hyatt.com
We’re not sure about: Bro-tox
Shield your eyes from this wrinkle-inducing news: extreme male grooming habits are on the rise. 111 Harley Street reveal the number of male patients having treatments such as Botox has risen 25 per cent in 2013
We’re buying: Little Lacroix
Petit Bateau’s latest designer collaboration has had us racing to the shops: Monsieur Christian Lacroix, offering his take on the quintessentially Gallic Breton sweater. Expect absolutely fabulous flounces and coquettish velvet bows. petit-bateau.com
We can’t wait for: Mono-mas
The monochrome trend shows no sign of abating – so head to The Other Shop to experience a Christmas grotto entirely in black and white. A collaboration with Darkroom, you’ll find everything from accessories to baked goods (really) in the shady shades. other-shop.com
Bobbi Brown has opened its first standalone store in London’s Westfield We’re visiting: Bobbi’s boutique
Bobbi Brown has opened its first standalone store in London’s Westfield. In addition to showcasing the extensive product range, the emphasis in store is on teaching, with all manner of lessons on offer. So stock up and brush up (no pun) on your maquillage skills. Westfield, White City, London. bobbibrown.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
£7 - £10 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This care provider is looking for Home ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading web des...
£27000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A growing, successful, friendly...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This family owned, independent ...