The Audit: Ape’s adventure and Bro-tox
Sunday 08 December 2013
We love: Ape’s adventure
A collaboration between the Andaz hotel and the Old Spitalfield Market means alternative festive fun. Keep your eye out for their installations: gleaming golden primates sitting in the hotel window, and popping up around the market. andaz.hyatt.com
We’re not sure about: Bro-tox
Shield your eyes from this wrinkle-inducing news: extreme male grooming habits are on the rise. 111 Harley Street reveal the number of male patients having treatments such as Botox has risen 25 per cent in 2013
We’re buying: Little Lacroix
Petit Bateau’s latest designer collaboration has had us racing to the shops: Monsieur Christian Lacroix, offering his take on the quintessentially Gallic Breton sweater. Expect absolutely fabulous flounces and coquettish velvet bows. petit-bateau.com
We can’t wait for: Mono-mas
The monochrome trend shows no sign of abating – so head to The Other Shop to experience a Christmas grotto entirely in black and white. A collaboration with Darkroom, you’ll find everything from accessories to baked goods (really) in the shady shades. other-shop.com
Bobbi Brown has opened its first standalone store in London’s Westfield We’re visiting: Bobbi’s boutique
Bobbi Brown has opened its first standalone store in London’s Westfield. In addition to showcasing the extensive product range, the emphasis in store is on teaching, with all manner of lessons on offer. So stock up and brush up (no pun) on your maquillage skills. Westfield, White City, London. bobbibrown.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
- < Previous
- Next >
£45000 - £69999 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Algo-Develo...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Data Sc...
£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Data Sci...
£350 - £400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Cent...