The best Christmas gifts for the aesthete
Saturday 24 November 2012
Main image: face pots, £67, Aram; frames, from £5, John Lewis
1. Cushion by Suki Cheema, £100, Liberty
2. 1957-designed Vitra Eye Clock by George Nelson, £258, Heals
3. Fornasetti 'Profili on Red' tray, £632.55, Far Fetch
4. Lento fly-shaped smoke alarm, £27.50, Aram
5. Fish tumbler for bathroom, £15.50, The Conran Shop
6. Rockingham chair, £525, V&A Shop
7. Olbian Candle by Diptyque, £55, Liberty
8. Log holder by Avebury, £295, Chesneys
9. Jocker throw by Missoni Home, £240, Heals
10. Jennings bath, £6,830, The Water Monopoly
11. 'Sixty' cordless phone by Sagemcom, £99.99, Selfridges
12. Dalston Rose bedside table lamp by House of Hackney, £365, Liberty
13. Victoire cat tray by Ibride, £85, Liberty
14. Smoke screen by Anna James, £2,925, Culture Label
15. Crystal bulb and pendant light by Lee Broom, £189, Rockett St George
16. 'On the farm' cushion by Ellie Curtis, £55, The Shop Floor Project
17. 'Walnut tree shadow' chair, £1,495, Duffy London
18. 'David' head, £129, Dwell
19. Tree trunk stool, £149, Dwell
20. 'Grand chandelier glo-canvas', £195, Duffy London
21. Small 'crushed' vase by Muuto, £35, The Conran Shop
Life & Style blogs
The mother who never gave up on her child abused by the Oxford child sex ring
Britain scrapes into top 25 countries in the world to be a mother in Save the Children report
How to gain confidence and maximise your sexual potential
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world revealed
- 2 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 3 University student in court for allegedly covering housemates' food in window cleaner and spit
- 4 Ryan Gosling posts tribute to 'Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal' creator Ryan McHenry
£13676.46 - £16411.61 per annum + OTE: SThree: SThree Trainee Recruitment Cons...
£18000 - £22000 per annum + training: Ashdown Group: Business and Marketing Gr...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Are you great at building rela...
£20000 - £22000 per annum + excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Application Sup...