The best Christmas gifts for the aesthete
Saturday 24 November 2012
Main image: face pots, £67, Aram; frames, from £5, John Lewis
1. Cushion by Suki Cheema, £100, Liberty
2. 1957-designed Vitra Eye Clock by George Nelson, £258, Heals
3. Fornasetti 'Profili on Red' tray, £632.55, Far Fetch
4. Lento fly-shaped smoke alarm, £27.50, Aram
5. Fish tumbler for bathroom, £15.50, The Conran Shop
6. Rockingham chair, £525, V&A Shop
7. Olbian Candle by Diptyque, £55, Liberty
8. Log holder by Avebury, £295, Chesneys
9. Jocker throw by Missoni Home, £240, Heals
10. Jennings bath, £6,830, The Water Monopoly
11. 'Sixty' cordless phone by Sagemcom, £99.99, Selfridges
12. Dalston Rose bedside table lamp by House of Hackney, £365, Liberty
13. Victoire cat tray by Ibride, £85, Liberty
14. Smoke screen by Anna James, £2,925, Culture Label
15. Crystal bulb and pendant light by Lee Broom, £189, Rockett St George
16. 'On the farm' cushion by Ellie Curtis, £55, The Shop Floor Project
17. 'Walnut tree shadow' chair, £1,495, Duffy London
18. 'David' head, £129, Dwell
19. Tree trunk stool, £149, Dwell
20. 'Grand chandelier glo-canvas', £195, Duffy London
21. Small 'crushed' vase by Muuto, £35, The Conran Shop
Jo from Northern Ireland was less than impressed by Russell Brand's attempt to stage a publicity stunt
When teaching the meaning of Christmas backfires
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
£25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: An established media firm based in Surrey is ...
£40000 - £470000 per annum + bonus: Ashdown Group: Java Developer / J2EE Devel...
£70000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Finance - Financial Controller - Fina...
£30000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This small technology business ...