The best Christmas gifts for the gent
Friday 23 November 2012
Main image: eclectic bronze shoe door stop by Tom Dixon, £145, Selfridges; selection of frames, from £5, John Lewis
1. Gift membership, £55, British Museum
2. Gucci link print silk scarf, £195, Matches
3. Harmonica, £4.95, The Conran Shop
4. Brionvega Coney TV, £999, The Conran Shop
5. Silk bow tie by Mark/Giusi, £65, Quintessentially Gifts
6. Domino set, £115, Pickett
7. Hand Shadows book by Henry Bursill, £12.50, Liberty
8. Penhaligon's tin of Brighton oversized matches, £30, Quintessentially Gifts
9. Nude backgammon set by Alexandra Llewellyn Design, £2,100, Quintessentially Gifts
10. Shoe brush, £26, Museum of London shop
11. Gillan armchair, £299, Dwell
12. Bah! Humbugs, £4, Hoxton Street Monster Supplies
13. Needlepoint slippers by Alexander McQueen, £615, Mr Porter
14. Tartan hip flask (40z), £49, Aspinal
15. Anderson's belts, £68, Matches
16. Leather holdall, £249, Radley
17. Longridge Practice putting mat, £19.99, Argos
18. Guitar signed by The Police, £1,250, Vintage Seekers
19. Heritage peacoat, £295, Lyle & Scott
Life & Style blogs
Meditation is touted as a cure for mental instability but can it actually be bad for you?
Anorexic actress Rachael Farrokh told by hospitals she is too skinny to treat
New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Teenager tries to buy elderly homeless man breakfast at McDonald's but is told homeless people cannot be served under 'new policy'
- 1 JK Rowling horrified by Harry Potter actor Matthew Lewis's raunchy photoshoot
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 Georgia Army veteran arrested for breaking window to save dog has charges dropped
- 4 New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
- 5 Melissa McCarthy's brilliant response to one sexist question posed to her on the red carpet by a male reporter
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Graduate UI Application Developer - ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: B2B Marketing Manager (Events, Digit...
£30 - 35k: Guru Careers: A Senior Account Manager / SAM is needed to join the ...