The best Valentine's Day scents for him and for her
Fragrance may seem like a cop-out approach to the Valentine's Day gift conundrum, but it takes time and patience to choose a scent for someone else – surely qualities everyone looks for in their loved one. Plus, pick the perfect one and it could be with them for ever – you can't say that about a bunch of blooms
Roses de Chloé, Chloé £52 for 50ml EDT, available nationwide
Dolce, Dolce & Gabbana £62 for 50ml EDP, harrods.com
Dahlia Noir, Givenchy £59.99 for 50ml EDP, boots.com
Sa majesté la rose, Serge Lutens £69 for 50ml EDP, department stores nationwide
Grey Vetiver, Tom Ford £60 for 100ml EDP, selfridges.com
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
The 10 Best juicers
Boxing Day sales: From Asos to Harrods, the best fashion deals
The 10 Best food processors
Health: When masturbation can be fatal: The practice of auto-erotic asphyxia is often concealed by a coroner's verdict. Monique Roffey looks at a lethal taboo
- 1 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 2 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Sussex couple die in suspected Christmas Day 'suicide pact'
- 5 The Unluckiest People of the Year 2014 (and one very unlucky giraffe)
Not specified: Selby Jennings: VP/SVP Credit Quant Top tier investment bank i...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Marketing Executiv...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: An international organisa...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Internal Recruiter -Rugby, Warwicksh...