The best Valentine's Day scents for him and for her
Fragrance may seem like a cop-out approach to the Valentine's Day gift conundrum, but it takes time and patience to choose a scent for someone else – surely qualities everyone looks for in their loved one. Plus, pick the perfect one and it could be with them for ever – you can't say that about a bunch of blooms
Roses de Chloé, Chloé £52 for 50ml EDT, available nationwide
Dolce, Dolce & Gabbana £62 for 50ml EDP, harrods.com
Dahlia Noir, Givenchy £59.99 for 50ml EDP, boots.com
Sa majesté la rose, Serge Lutens £69 for 50ml EDP, department stores nationwide
Grey Vetiver, Tom Ford £60 for 100ml EDP, selfridges.com
Life & Style blogs
Charlie Charlie Challenge: everyone on the internet thinks it’s a marketing stunt, but it probably isn’t
Not brushing your teeth can lead to dementia and heart disease
Yves Saint Laurent ad banned for featuring 'unhealthily underweight' model
Insomnia could be cured with one simple therapy session, new study claims
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Amber Peat: Body found in search for missing 13-year-old who left house after argument with her parents
- 2 California man brutally beat 82-year-old Sikh grandfather he mistook for 'one of those people'
- 3 School kitchen manager 'fired from Colorado school for giving hungry students free lunches'
- 4 Gay teenager 'forced to have sex with his own mother' to 'cure' his homosexuality, campaigners in India say
- 5 Charles Kennedy 'had better judgement drunk than many sober politicians' says Ian Hislop
£40000 - £47000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A 3rd Line Virtualisation / Sto...
£26000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A successful national service f...
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£17500 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We currently require an experie...