The experts: Dolce & Gabbana launches its new Animalier collection
Tiger stripes of fake tan, shins as dry as a lizard, or elephant skin elbows – traditionally, a bit of an animal isn't what women want in their make-up bag. Until now that is, as Dolce & Gabbana launches its new Animalier collection – just in time to stuff the chicest Christmas stockings.
The leopard-print motif that is a fundamental part of the designers' sexy aesthetic is the focus of this limited-edition range – predominantly as feline accents on luxurious packaging.
Creative advisor, the make-up artist Pat McGrath, brings years of experience working for the duo to the make-up line which launched in 2009. Animalier, which McGrath says is "striking yet wearable", has been designed to enhance every woman's complexion.
The feline finish isn't limited to packaging; a leopard-patterned bronzer shot through with shimmering particles is the centrepiece of the collection; exclusive to Harrods.
Life & Style blogs
Winter crisis in A&E: Hospitals declare 'black alerts' as admissions shatter records, but full stats still unpublished
Bill Granger recipes: Tenderstem broccoli omelette; Fried eggs with Mexican-style tomato and chilli sauce; Pan-fried cavolo nero with soft-boiled egg
Google launches 'Contributor' payment service for ad-free internet browsing
When is a wine made in Piedmont not a Piemonte wine? When EU rules make Italian vineyards invisible
Tinder dating app being used more and more by middle-aged mums and dads
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
£25k + commission + benefits: Savvy Media Ltd: Find a job you love and never h...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: CORPORATE - Corporate Solicitor NQ+ An excelle...
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: A trustee (company d...
£45000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...