The experts: Dolce & Gabbana launches its new Animalier collection
Tiger stripes of fake tan, shins as dry as a lizard, or elephant skin elbows – traditionally, a bit of an animal isn't what women want in their make-up bag. Until now that is, as Dolce & Gabbana launches its new Animalier collection – just in time to stuff the chicest Christmas stockings.
The leopard-print motif that is a fundamental part of the designers' sexy aesthetic is the focus of this limited-edition range – predominantly as feline accents on luxurious packaging.
Creative advisor, the make-up artist Pat McGrath, brings years of experience working for the duo to the make-up line which launched in 2009. Animalier, which McGrath says is "striking yet wearable", has been designed to enhance every woman's complexion.
The feline finish isn't limited to packaging; a leopard-patterned bronzer shot through with shimmering particles is the centrepiece of the collection; exclusive to Harrods.
Life & Style blogs
Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time: 10 worst gadgets of recent times
Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Teenager tries to buy elderly homeless man breakfast at McDonald's but is told homeless people cannot be served under 'new policy'
- 1 Toddler throws a tantrum at the White House – in front of Barack Obama
- 2 Irish people are travelling home from all over the world so they can vote to legalise gay marriage
- 3 Picture of couple posing with beached dolphin 'that later died' causes outrage
- 4 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
- 5 Witch doctor arrested after forcing newborn baby to walk in Indian village
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...