The experts: Dolce & Gabbana launches its new Animalier collection
Tiger stripes of fake tan, shins as dry as a lizard, or elephant skin elbows – traditionally, a bit of an animal isn't what women want in their make-up bag. Until now that is, as Dolce & Gabbana launches its new Animalier collection – just in time to stuff the chicest Christmas stockings.
The leopard-print motif that is a fundamental part of the designers' sexy aesthetic is the focus of this limited-edition range – predominantly as feline accents on luxurious packaging.
Creative advisor, the make-up artist Pat McGrath, brings years of experience working for the duo to the make-up line which launched in 2009. Animalier, which McGrath says is "striking yet wearable", has been designed to enhance every woman's complexion.
The feline finish isn't limited to packaging; a leopard-patterned bronzer shot through with shimmering particles is the centrepiece of the collection; exclusive to Harrods.
Life & Style blogs
Looking past the search results: Google 2.0 will 'build airports and cities' says report
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
Surviving cancer: They were expected to die - yet these childhood-cancer patients knew nothing of their diagnosis
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
- 1 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
- 5 New Tricks: Dennis Waterman to leave the show after a decade of crime-solving
£70000 - £80000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Group Head of Marketing and Communic...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Manchester: Level 3 Nursery Nurse required for ...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Manchester: L3 Nursery Nurses urgently required...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Manchester: We have a number of schools based S...