The Fashion Audit 19/07/2010
Monday 19 July 2010
What we love, we're not sure about, we're buying and we can't wait for...
Click on the image (right) to see this week's fashion picks.
Life & Style blogs
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
The big fresh food con: Alarming truth behind the chocolate muffin that won't decay
Majority of UK women don't bathe or take a shower daily
From criminal to catwalk: Convict Jeremy Meeks wins modelling contract in the most unusual fashion scouting – behind bars
- 1 Autism 'caused by genetics', study suggests
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
- 4 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to continuous expansion and growth o...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This successful, family owned m...
£28000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A luxury fashion retailer based in W...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Systems Engineer - East Riding of...