The Fashion Audit: 27/09/2010
What we love, we're not sure about, we're buying and we can't wait for...
Monday 27 September 2010
Click on the image (right) to see this week's fashion picks.
Actress isn't a fan of Ed Miliband
Do you qualify – and how do you get it?
The Mayor of London's sister, Rachel Johnson, apologises for shocking tweet about the PM
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Revealed: Lidl’s £4 perfume smells identical to Chanel’s £70 scent - but the difference is in the bottle
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
- 1 Sarah Vine criticises lesbian mother Jack Monroe: 'If she was unsure about her sexuality, she should have taken greater precautions'
- 2 Black Friday 2014: Opening times for Asda, John Lewis, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 5 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
£40000 per annum + OTE £55,000 +Pension : h2 Recruit Ltd: An excellent opportu...
£10000 - £100000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Investment consultancy firm sp...
£7 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This high quality thread manufacturer is recr...
£16000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits: Langley James : IT Support, Bradford £16...