The Fashion Audit: Amnesty Intimissimi/ Atomic cosmetics/ The midas touch
Parting with an old pair of pants can be surprisingly difficult, but a new initiative from lingerie brand Intimissimi is encouraging shoppers to trade in their old grundies in order for the materials to be recycled and in return they will receive an in-store voucher. intimissimi.com
We're not sure about...
The guilty pleasure of ITV2's Big Reunion has been soured somewhat by Atomic Kitten cashing in with a range of lip glosses and nail polishes. Let's hope said merch isn't too pricey – otherwise fans may need a payday loan as endorsed by ex-kitten Kerry Katona.
The Midas touch
Deprived of preppy American brand J. Crew for so long, that its first UK flagship can't come soon enough. Great news than that it's shipping to our shores from its website then, where this mini-collaboration with premium denim label Goldsign can also be snapped up. From £120, GOLDSIGN x J. Crew, jcrew.com
We can't wait for...
He may be best known to young'uns for dressing up Diet Coke cans in a Breton stripe, but designer Jean Paul Gaultier's impact on fashion far outweighs such a project. A new exhibition “From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk” includes “that bra” as worn by Madonna herself.
From 9 April, barbican.org.uk
We're saving up for...
The scumble glaze finish of the new “Craquelle” range from Miu Miu has made The Audit all misty-eyed for Changing Rooms - in which neighbours decorated each other's houses with rag rolls and stencils under the watchful gaze of Carol Smiley. Tote £870, miumiu.com
Life & Style blogs
Britain's kitchens so filthy that they present a health risk, says new research
Fashion Revolution Day: wear your clothes inside out and ask #whomademyclothes to support worker welfare
The world's first edible garden of cake
KickassTorrents down: new Isle of Man domain taken offline just hours after launch
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 'We're not heroes, just tourists': Swedish police officers on holiday stop vicious assault on New York subway
- 2 Black Mass trailer: Johnny Depp might have started making good films again
- 3 Jacob Lescenski and Anthony Martinez: Straight student asks gay friend to High School prom and makes a million Twitter friends
- 4 Buckingham Palace guard who attacked passers-by in 'most most violent piece of CCTV footage' police officer had seen walks free
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
Voluntary: Cancer Research UK: We’re looking for someone to support our award ...
£70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + car allowance + benefits: Ashdown Group: H...
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Application Sup...
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Systems Analyst...