The Fashion Audit: Lady Love, Waltzing Matilda and the 'Fifty Shades' phenomenon
What we love, we're not sure about, we're buying and can't wait for...
We love: Slip of a thing
Who needs a glass slipper from a handsome prince to make them feel like a fairytale princess? The Fashion Audit would rather have a pair of these bright satin beauties any day.
We're not sure about: The 'Fifty Shades' phenomenon
That Christian Grey sure knows how to dominate – a conversation that is. We've heard about nothing else for weeks and now you can declare your love for the man in your life with these personalised prints.
We're buying: Silver lining
These delicate, sterling-silver stacking rings are part of Whistles' newly launched Limited Collection. Inspired by the metallics of the Art Deco Twenties, the three shades complement each other while the softly beaten finish creates a mosaic-like texture.
We can't wait for: Lady Love
Whatever would the Dowager Duchess say if she could see Lady Sybil from Downton Abbey styled in gothic splendour by editor in chief Katie Grand for the new issue of LOVE? The must-have guide to the new season also gets up close and personal with Thomas the Footman.
LOVE 8 'A Costume Drama' Autumn/Winter 12 is on sale 30 July, thelovemagazine.co.uk
We're warming to: Waltzing Matilda
It's mid-July and it's probably not a jinx to declare the summer a washout. So it's a good thing that the autumn/winter collections are beginning to arrive – and with them a host of new brands. Luxurious cashmere pieces from Banjo & Matilda combine the two – how very efficient.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Exodus Gods and Kings: Ridley Scott never considered casting 'Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such' in lead role
- 2 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he'd killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: SURREY MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: What do you want to do with your career? Do yo...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This company is a leading expert in immunoassa...