The Fashion Audit: Loopy for Lou, Jess's Vest and Video Niceys
What we love, we're not sure about, we're buying and can't wait for...
We Love: Loopy for Lou
Lou Dalton's mid-century military inspired collection has just arrived at Liberty. Ostensibly for men, the designer's duck-egg blue waffle knit is sure to find a loving home in every woman's wardrobe too.
Liberty, Regent Street, London W1B
We're not sure about: Z for success
We're not sure which is cheaper, the design of Scouse Boutique, an online venture from the "stars" of Desperate Scousewives or the materials in their clothes. Love the "YOUR A Z LISTER [sic]" T-shirt. Manners cost nothing – spelling lessons a bit more.
We're buying: Jess's vest
If focus is good enough for Jessica Ennis (national treasure, to use her full title) then it's good enough for the rest of us slobs. The heptathlete wore a vest from the collaboration between Browns and designer Miharayasuhiro for a well-deserved night on the town.
We can't wait for: Let the Games begin. Again
Despite a cynical attitude, The Audit must admit to succumbing to Olympic fever and, now the last race has been run, it's feeling quite depleted. Handy then, that the Paralympics begin in two weeks. We'll be playing the Public Enemy sound-tracked Channel 4 trailer 'til then.
We're taking off: Video Niceys
Monica Cruz – of the same gene pool as Penelopé – stars in the new campaign for Agent Provocateur and it's as risqué as you would expect. Shot by Tim Pope in a decommissioned prison in Clerkenwell, the smouldering Spanish star can be seen now at independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion
Life & Style blogs
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
The spring menswear season has only just begun, but I've already started to get deep and meaningful....
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 Bosses of collapsed banks should be sent to jail, banking standards commission tells George Osborne
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
£30000 - £35000 per annum: May & Stephens Recruitment Group: If you're an ambi...
£43000 - £50000 per annum + £5K Car Allowance + Bens : May & Stephens Recrui...
£18000 - £22000 per annum + Bens : May & Stephens Recruitment Group: If you're...
£16000 - £23000 per annum + OTE £23k - £45k: Connex Education: Connex Educatio...