The fashion audit: Urban skincare, Bobbi Brown, Marios Schwab
Tuesday 18 March 2014
We love… Urban skincare
For years, the salon Urban Retreat has been pampering the skin of its dedicated customer base. Not content with just any old potions, the brand has launched its own skincare range, designed to keep skin in tip-top condition.
From £20, urbanretreat.co.uk
We're not sure about… Bargain brides
High-street retailer H&M is selling a wedding dress that comes in at a very economical £59.99. While The Audit understands the need for budgeting especially when it comes to the big day, there's a time and a place for H&M and it's not down the aisle.
We're buying….Girl power
Make-up maven Bobbi Brown doesn't take education for granted – proceeds from her limited edition Pretty Powerful Everything mascara go to a charitable fund that provides education to women and girls around the world. £19, bobbibrown.co.uk
We can't wait for… Bon Bon Boys
On Thursday, dynamic Dutch duo Viktor & Rolf debut their new women's fragrance, Bon Bon, exclusively at Selfridges in London. The designers themselves will be special guests as the sugary-sweet scent, wrapped up in a crystalline bow, hits the shelves.
From £50, selfridges.com
We're saving up for… Distressed dress
Denim doesn't have to be just for daytime: Marios Schwab, widely known as a master of sexy dressing, has created a debut denim collection, which includes this bodycon number. The eagle-eyed won't miss the rose gold staples that were a feature throughout his spring/summer collection.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 3 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- < Previous
- Next >
Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: NORTH HAMPSHIRE NQ to MID LEVEL - An e...
Highly Attractive Pakage: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - A highly attractive oppor...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (Campaigns, Offlin...
£90000 - £135000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Marketing (B2C, Acquisition...