The Fashion Audit: Vault couture, Getting to grips, Specs appeal and Kat Maconie
What we love, we're not sure about, we're buying and can't wait for...
We Love: Vault Couture
Nineties screen classic Clueless is a continual inspiration – especially for Cher's automated wardrobe. Now wardrobes can be catalogued, photographed and stored at home – or shipped worldwide.
From £2,000, vaultcouture.com
We're not sure about: Getting to grips
If you're a slave to a three-inch heel, even when there's snow and ice on the ground, these grips will ensure you don't end up A over T. Practical though they may be in theory, The Audit can't help but wonder if that's ever the point of a pair of stilettos.
We're buying: Specs appeal
If Clark Kent had a pair of Kirk Originals, he wouldn't have removed them in that phone box. Its new range of acrylic-based frames is not only more hard-wearing and softer on the skin, but also offer a spectrum of sharply defined rainbow brights from which to choose.
We can't wait for: Kat Maconie for Dune
Ms Maconie's signature style is much-loved by the fashion pack, so imagine the delight that met news of a collaboration with the high-end high-street store Dune. Inspired by Miami Art Deco style the collection will be available from April.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 4 Homer Simpson takes the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he does
- 5 Hello Kitty is not a cat after all
- < Previous
- Next >
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: CITY - An excellent new instruction w...
£500 per day: Harrington Starr: SQL Server Developer SQL, PHP, C#, Real Time,...
£600 per day: Harrington Starr: C#.NET Developer C#, Win Forms, WPF, WCF, MVVM...