The Fashion Audit: Vault couture, Getting to grips, Specs appeal and Kat Maconie
What we love, we're not sure about, we're buying and can't wait for...
We Love: Vault Couture
Nineties screen classic Clueless is a continual inspiration – especially for Cher's automated wardrobe. Now wardrobes can be catalogued, photographed and stored at home – or shipped worldwide.
From £2,000, vaultcouture.com
We're not sure about: Getting to grips
If you're a slave to a three-inch heel, even when there's snow and ice on the ground, these grips will ensure you don't end up A over T. Practical though they may be in theory, The Audit can't help but wonder if that's ever the point of a pair of stilettos.
We're buying: Specs appeal
If Clark Kent had a pair of Kirk Originals, he wouldn't have removed them in that phone box. Its new range of acrylic-based frames is not only more hard-wearing and softer on the skin, but also offer a spectrum of sharply defined rainbow brights from which to choose.
We can't wait for: Kat Maconie for Dune
Ms Maconie's signature style is much-loved by the fashion pack, so imagine the delight that met news of a collaboration with the high-end high-street store Dune. Inspired by Miami Art Deco style the collection will be available from April.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
iPhone 6s photos leak shows new phone will be thicker than iPhone 6, could make cases defunct
Women really are more attracted to men who make them laugh, study finds
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 4 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...